What song should open the first show?

What song should open the first show?  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nightrain is my favorite GnR song of all, but the first song on the first night, just has to absolutely be Jungle... If that ain't the perfect song for the occasion, I don't know what is...

Some of the other scenarios above would be cool too... I like the AFD 5 appearing in the encore and starting with it...

It shouldn't go any other way than this with the original 5 members, which is still what we should demand as fans/customers.

Open with these songs for the first 5 scheduled shows so far.

* Civil War (last song recorded by the 5)

* Patience (we all needed a lot of this to make it to this point)

* Rocket Queen (I just think it would be a really cool opener)

* Yesterdays (perfect for the time)

* Sweet Child O' Mine (They all wrote it, and it's there #1. Own it, out front)

Probably Jungle. 

But if it's OG 5 then maybe Easy.

Nightrain was common opener on UYI tours. 

Duff wanted YCBM on SA Tour?

Chi Dem would be surprising. 

Perfect Crime/Pretty Tied Up/Right Next Door to Hell/Garden of Eden outside bets. 

Get in the Ring very unlikely. 

Normally I'd say Welcome to the Jungle and that's exactly what they should open with at Coachella. BUT the Vegas shows are gonna be flooded with hardcore fans. Those two shows will have less casual fans in my opinion than any GnR show we've seen. It's a "reunion" of sorts for the band and a "union" of sorts for the fans. They should open with It's So Easy. It's badass and reminiscent of the old days. They open with It's So Easy on the Ritz show so go with that for the Vegas shows I say. Use Jungle to open the encore. 

The way it should be done with  It's So easy it would be epic to have Duff bust out the opening bassline but have it extended for about 15 seconds or so and the drum roll to begin it extended rather than have the song just start. It would be so fucking awesome and ramp the crowd into a frenzy then BOOM all the lights explode and the song kicks into full swing. There'd be no better way to open those Vegas shows. 

They should open the Vegas shows like this:

It's So Easy
Nightrain
Mr. Brownstone

save Jungle for the encore opener

2 hours ago, Time to DIE!!! said:

It shouldn't go any other way than this with the original 5 members, which is still what we should demand as fans/customers.

* Patience (we all needed a lot of this to make it to this point)

* Rocket Queen (I just think it would be a really cool opener)

* Yesterdays (perfect for the time)

* Sweet Child O' Mine (They all wrote it, and it's there #1. Own it, out front)

That's the dumbest list of openers ever. Sorry man but any one of those would  absolutely suck as an opener for these shows. 

Edited by Bono

Tough call between wttj and reckless life,  but idk , of course wttj is the best song ever to open a live show ,  but since gnr its such an ubique/meaningfull/dangerous/  band, well .. It would be epic to open one of the vegas shows with reckless ( perhaps the first one)

I  voted wttj thoug ( since i cant vote twice)

I want the "You wanted the best... Well they didn't fuckin' make it. So here's what you get.... from Hollywood Guns N'Roses!!!!!!!" (Then the Nightrain flute sounds and they start with Nightrain)

I can be cool if they open with YCBM, (They did it once in 2014 and I think they did it one night during the UYI tour)

It's So Easy was my opening track for so long because of Ritz 88 but come on everyone wants pitch fucking black darkness and then out of nowhere "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE???!?!??!?!?!?!?!? YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BAAABY! WAKE UP! TIME TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Time to DIE!!! said:

I don't wanna be that guy but there's no Izzy on Civil War.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

It's So Easy was my opening track for so long because of Ritz 88 but come on everyone wants pitch fucking black darkness and then out of nowhere "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE???!?!??!?!?!?!?!? YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BAAABY! WAKE UP! TIME TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Let's see if the scream is as long as the Rock Am Ring 06 one