Axl Joining AC/DC? New pic posted on TMZ

NachoLZ

Just now, gunsguy said:

TMZ says ACDC opening for Guns with Axl singing both?  That seems like alot

Wow. I mean it's tmz but at the same time, it's tmz. Love em or hate em they are usually spot on. 

Plus I hope it happens. My two favorite bands. It would be a sick tour!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

He's been struggling the whole arena leg compared to last year. Night and day difference on most songs. It certainly makes sense given the situation.

Jesus, he sounds awful.

Or is this just another case of YouTube videos lying to us?! Nahh, that's only with Axl's voice.

So what is happening? I haven't been following this thread. I thought it was all just a rumour, but it looks like Axl does have some involvement with AC/DC.

It's so crazy, during the year when Guns gets back together, suddenly Axl is more active than ever!

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Kinda weird to see Axl rehearsing with other band while He rarely or maybe never rehearsing with Guns N' Roses...

Yeah, what is that? I guess he can get away with it in GNR, but when working within another band's set-up he has to be more professional.

May/June Axl is free presumably so this could work, wonder if he doing all shows, some shows or just a few songs.  Jesus what a time to be a fan, I don't remember being this excited in a long time, a very long time...  

Just now, gunsguy said:

May/June Axl is free presumably so this could work, wonder if he doing all shows, some shows or just a few songs.  Jesus what a time to be a fan, I don't remember being this excited in a long time, a very long time...  

Free for GnR you mean...AC/DC have European dates scheduled then.

2 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

So?  It's only a plane ride away right?  I don't think the schedule is the same after Brian had to depart

Well then I hope they reschedule it or make some announcement regard it cause it will be pretty bad if some one is just flying out to Europe just to see them and by the looks of it, I don't think so Brian will be back in May. 

Just now, gunsguy said:

So?  It's only a plane ride away right?  I don't think the schedule is the same after Brian had to depart

I'm not sure what you're saying..but AC\DC have European dates in May and June that have not yet been postponed...the last ten US dates in March and April have been postponed.  Those are facts.  

What I am saying is I don't think AC/DC is going to cancel reschedule the Euro dates, so the U.S. Dates are probably not going to be in May/June....additionally these photos only prove Axl was with AC/DC.  Was he auditioning?  Rehearsing?  I realize the article says rehearsing, but there is noting officially confirming that.

• Like 1

Just now, Subtle Signs said:

Unless I'm reading it wrong it says AC/DC opening for GNR with Axl singing both sets. That'd be one way to ensure instant sell outs of any stadium.I BET YOU ALL WON'T LAUGH AT THE NIGHTRAIN FAN CLUB MEMBERS NOW IF WE GET FIRST DIBS ON TICKETS! 

I wonder what will be the schedule? AC/DC comes up on stage at 11pm? then Axl takes a 4 hour nap and then GNR at 7am?

We are talking about Axl here, so 2 shows on the same day? I don't think so. 

• Like 1