Axl Joining AC/DC? New pic posted on TMZ

NachoLZ

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

12417760_1167209269985825_26007798184571

Someone need to make this shirt N' wear it on Vegas shows...

3 minutes ago, Bandanaman said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Axl joins AC/DC for good and leaves Guns N Roses. :rofl-lol:

Nah.... He won't do that.... Guns N' Roses is too important/precious for Him

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Someone need to make this shirt N' wear it on Vegas shows...

Nah.... He won't do that.... Guns N' Roses is too important/precious for Him

Agreed! I can see him doing a few well publicized "extra special guest singer" appearances to help them out but not as a permanent member. Guns 'N Ross is his child...

This year is going so fucking epic, imagine being on Axl's shoes and say with a proud of yourself voice: "Im the lead singer of Guns N' Roses and AC/DC, just the 2 most important Hard-Rock bands", thats like being Steve Jobs and own Microsoft and Apple.

Edited by NachoLZ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bandanaman said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Axl joins AC/DC for good and leaves Guns N Roses. :rofl-lol:

If he takes the GN'R name with him they could form a new GN'R lineup that specializes in AC/DC covers with the occasional GN'R song.

:D

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

These years lately it seems Axl didn't take care His voice N' body... From what I know... Back then He's always keeping His voice N' appearence/body perfect

This isn't completely true...he is 54 years old now, you have to take care of your body at that age.  

23 years ago....when he was 30, you can abuse your body a lot more than you can at 54 and it recovers fairly easily.

11 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

This isn't completely true...he is 54 years old now, you have to take care of your body at that age.  

23 years ago....when he was 30, you can abuse your body a lot more than you can at 54 and it recovers fairly easily.

But Someone said He's still drinking N' smoking a lot before the shows *I forgot when *This Guy know that from Guns N' Roses insider*

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

But Someone said He's still drinking N' smoking a lot before the shows *I forgot when *This Guy know that from Guns N' Roses insider*

What I am saying is that at the age of 30 it is a lot easier to stay in shape and fit than it is at 50....for this reason and the fact that at the point he was playing on stage for 3+ hours a night, he was "in shape".

His voice is a mess bc he doesn't rasp in a technically correct manner....and over time that has caused problems.

so, it was easier for him to appear fit and in shape at age 30 simply bc that's how the human body is, not bc his habits or lifestyle were better then than now.

• Like 1

Just now, tsinindy said:

What I am saying is that at the age of 30 it is a lot easier to stay in shape and fit than it is at 50....for this reason and the fact that at the point he was playing on stage for 3+ hours a night, he was "in shape".

His voice is a mess bc he doesn't rasp in a technically correct manner....and over time that has caused problems.

so, it was easier for him to appear fit and in shape at age 30 simply bc that's how the human body is, not bc his habits or lifestyle were better then than now.

Ok...

54 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

If he takes the GN'R name with him they could form a new GN'R lineup that specializes in AC/DC covers with the occasional GN'R song.

:D

Of course they'd just be "hired hands" playing "covers", but that is par for the course.

9 hours ago, Stress Fracture said:

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Axl won't get away with going on stage when he feels like it before threatening to walk off if anyone in the crowd offends him at an AC/DC show. And all signs point to plenty of AC/DC fans being ready to do just that. And then there's the voice of course which will be scrutinised more than ever. This is going to be Axl told to "shut up and sing".

But if he behaves and sings impeccably for AC/DC and still gets up to his usual rock diva antics with GNR, then that's going to have ramifications with this fan base too.

So... this is probably a good thing for GNR and maybe Axl will leave his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVDs at home this time!

When Axl had to committ with other artists, he pulled it off well... He wasn't late for the Freddy Mercury Tribute or to sing with Bruce Springsteen in 2004.

Maybe his own band made him feel nervous and crappy. Dont know.