Changes to official website - (UPDATE - website now run by Ticketmaster)

2 minutes ago, Ender04 said:

I figured they closed of the site so new scalpers couldn't sign on for the pre-sale. Still hope that current members get first dibs on tickets!

I don't know if this was the case before...but it says "Limit of two (2) pre-sale tickets" per membership..that will help deter scalpers to a certain degree.  

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I don't know if this was the case before...but it says "Limit of two (2) pre-sale tickets" per membership..that will help deter scalpers to a certain degree.  

Yes, it was the case before. There already are scalpers on Nightrain, since during the last pre-sales tickets surfaced online immediately after or even during the pre-sale.

I hope I will be able to purchase a single ticket since nobody else I know wants to pay the crazy prizes the tickets are going to be. I want to be as close as I can. I actually never paid any attention to the 2 ticket thing

Edited by Tourettes2400

1 minute ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I hope I will be able to purchase a single ticket since nobody else I know wants to pay the crazy prizes the tickets are going to be. I want to be as close as I can. I actually never paid any attention to the 2 ticket thing

Huh?  Of course you can purchase a single ticket....it's a two ticket LIMIT per person....that means 1 or 2.

38 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

This is probably because dumbasses like me tried the "I forgot my password" thing and fucked up the site :lol:

Count me too then... another idiot who did the same and now I broke it and now I dont have username nor password anymore!

VIVA EL NIGHTRAIN! :dance:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

So tickets are going on sale soon? Or why are we waiting on this site to be fixed? 

We the silly ones who bought fan club memberships cannot access it now. Its been unaccessible since last week. So we are waiting for them to fix it. Or to rip us off, whatever comes first.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

We the silly ones who bought fan club memberships cannot access it now. Its been unaccessible since last week. So we are waiting for them to fix it. Or to rip us off, whatever comes first.

Haha somehow the long time fans will be screwed over. Oh well, it shouldn't be too hard to fix. 

isnt there an Axl fact that he loves to fix computers and rebuild them? Maybe he's the one working on the site. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Do you guys actually think you're going to be ripped off? Lol

Well, there it says there are only two types of membership now: standard and premium.

Standard pretty much looks like what used to be DELUXE, only that it costs $45 now (before it was $50) and PREMIUM ($85) it is the same shit plus a hoodie (?).

Digital memberships seem to be gone now. I had that one and I got it for the cheapest price of all because I got there before the "reunion" announcement. So Im kinda figuring out I will have to upgrade my membership to fit one of the two new models.

Or maybe they forgive my poorness and let me stay for a while, but I will probably be punished not being able to access the contests and other stuff, so I will be "forced" to upgrade if I want it to make any sense belonging to that ugly forum. That's the rip off, IMO :max:

• Like 1

No digital membership anymore, I see. I didn't have one, but I thought it was a nice option. Especially for fans not in the USA, because of taxes/import fees etc.

Still quite shocked that when I bought my membership in September, I paid about $15 for it. Then they had the digital membership for $10, which was nice. In January, the digital membership was changed to $25. Now the cheapest membership is $45. Fair enough, you get stuff with it, but again, for someone abroad (like me), that could run to $80-$90 all included.

I am not against paying for membership somewhere if content is good. Just paid $100 for a year's membership elsewhere. But they offer a lot. And prices have been consistent for years.

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Well, there it says there are only two types of membership now: standard and premium.

Standard pretty much looks like what used to be DELUXE, only that it costs $45 now (before it was $50) and PREMIUM ($85) it is the same shit plus a hoodie (?).

Digital memberships seem to be gone now. I had that one and I got it for the cheapest price of all because I got there before the "reunion" announcement. So Im kinda figuring out I will have to upgrade my membership to fit one of the two new models.

Or maybe they forgive my poorness and let me stay for a while, but I will probably be punished not being able to access the contests and other stuff, so I will be "forced" to upgrade if I want it to make any sense belonging to that ugly forum. That's the rip off, IMO :max:

Yeah, I don't like the exlusive contests/perks for different memberships, either. Because it wasn't like that when you and I signed up. So things changed just a few months into our year's membership.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kittiara said:

No digital membership anymore, I see. I didn't have one, but I thought it was a nice option. Especially for fans not in the USA, because of taxes/import fees etc.

Still quite shocked that when I bought my membership in September, I paid about $15 for it. Then they had the digital membership for $10, which was nice. In January, the digital membership was changed to $25. Now the cheapest membership is $45. Fair enough, you get stuff with it, but again, for someone abroad (like me), that could run to $80-$90 all included.

I am not against paying for membership somewhere if content is good. Just paid $100 for a year's membership elsewhere. But they offer a lot. And prices have been consistent for years.

That's true. I'm also outside the USA so it gets more expensive every time. Not that I don't want the merch. They look cool and I dont have a lot of that stuff but I think all of this is unfair.

Aside from the presales and perks once in a while, the rest makes you want to die. Specially the forum and its shanenigans :facepalm:

• Like 1