Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

4 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Dont make me worried man. I have an iranian background aswell :)

but i hope since i got my visa approved, notbing should go wrong.

Yeah, I had a look at tourist visa prices for US, $160, goddamn...

Sucks no longer being eligible for visa waiver :/

9 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

You got dodgey past, Amir ??

Got held up by TSA for 90 mins in 2009, reduced to a mere 45 mins in 2011. 2012 I crossed land border from Canada to US and lady was nice, found it funny I was going to see GNR.

5 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Haven't seen or heard about any billboards in Toronto yet, wonder if its just select cities?

Same in Detroit. I posted this earlier, but I'm wondering if the cities that have the billboards already are the ones who are getting the first shows?

My wife has just informed me that she saw the Paradise City billboard on the way to work. She only said it's "somewhere on the Southfield Fwy". Needless to say, I'm wildly upset with her for not driving and taking a picture at the same time lol 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, TheDave0206 said:

Anyone know what either of those two announcements were this morning (Philly/NYC)?

Was wondering that myself. Maybe check the websites for each station. If they announced something on air, it'll probably be on their sites too.

2 minutes ago, dalsh327 said:

If they did a stadium tour or certain ampitheaters, they'd have to adhere to a curfew. No LA dates because of Coachella. 

I'm still assuming it'll be stadiums and either way, I think they'll work out the times prior to the tour starting. I'm guessing that the tour times will be in line with the Vegas times in that the opener won't even be scheduled to go on til 9:30. Every time GN'R has been through this area since 2002, they've played in a place that normally has a curfew but they've gone as late as they wanted which I assume was worked out ahead of time.

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

Where he band not band from playing there ? 

I don't think there's ever been an actual "ban" in place. 

16 minutes ago, GunnerOne 84 said:

So this is a touch off topic, but is there a thread somewhere to discuss what the reunion means to each poster as far as the emotions it brings? I feel like that would be a fun discussion but I don't see it here.

Thanks!

Start a new thread, that's a good idea.

12 hours ago, AtGame7 said:

I live in Pittsburgh and have seen those billboards, but that one is not in PIttsburgh.  I know pretty much every section of town pretty well and that view does not look familiar to me so I'm betting it's Philly.

I hoping to make both the Pittsburgh and Philly shows but dates/timing will dictate that.

I saw 2 in the burgh over the weekend! One at the Millvale exit and one up near Wexford!!

8 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Nice is that the same billboard (both pics of same billboard that is digital)?

or two different ones?

Digital billboard that was swapping with other ads. Then the GNR ones rotated in with the others. Patience was there too but I didn't take a pic because I'd already parked in a shitty party of town long enough lol. 

@ZoSoRosethis was on the east side of Telegraph around 6 or 7 mile.