Inviting Slash and Duff here

9 hours ago, GibsonLP said:

I like having Marc here and he's been so generous with his knowledge and thoughts. Can't help but thinking that having him here impairs his chance of getting close to Axl again though. Wonder if we should release him back into the wild so he can find his clan again...

I'm obviously behind the times here, but why / when was Axl cunty to Marc? I've obviously missed that.....

3 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

I'm obviously behind the times here, but why / when was Axl cunty to Marc? I've obviously missed that.....

I think it was Oldest Goat that said that. I just wondered if Axl maybe didn't like the sharing of original band info, even if Marc is always respectful. Just my interpretation. I think Marc's explanation related to the release of Reckless Road when Axl didn't want anything about the original band being released

13 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

I think it was Oldest Goat that said that. I just wondered if Axl maybe didn't like the sharing of original band info, even if Marc is always respectful. Just my interpretation. I think Marc's explanation related to the release of Reckless Road when Axl didn't want anything about the original band being released

I wondered about that myself. But everything in Reckless Road is completely respectful - actually, everything I've ever seen Marc say - it would be a shame if Axl fucked him off because of that. Axl is usually such a reasonable person :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Gilla999