Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

29 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

"I know some who were there. And they tell me it’s all true, it’s all for real. That Steven actually was going to be there too but he hurt his back during rehearsals. They also told me some other things which I feel a douche for keeping to myself, but I’ve never been into spoilers. Why ruin the fun? This is the year when the fun is finally back to taunt us."

http://mickwall.com/?page_id=33

That was a good read. On the mark too.

Also that's not Jimmy Kimmel in the VIP picture. Cool to see Penny Lane there though.

Edited by Martin Riggs

33 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

"I know some who were there. And they tell me it’s all true, it’s all for real. That Steven actually was going to be there too but he hurt his back during rehearsals. They also told me some other things which I feel a douche for keeping to myself, but I’ve never been into spoilers. Why ruin the fun? This is the year when the fun is finally back to taunt us."

Nice. 

So, Steven is part of the reunion. Sweet.

Great news!  Hope he's in the lineup when it pulls into New York. 

• Like 1

Just now, madison said:

Nice. 

So, Steven is part of the reunion. Sweet.

Great news!  Hope he's in the lineup when it pulls into New York. 

Agreed hopefully the part about Steven is true and hopefully the "spoilers" he won't reveal include Izzy being involved in some capacity and a new album at some point. That would be amazing ! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Whilst Steven thing could be true this is 3rd hand information as he was not there, he heard it from people who were...  And where did they hear that?

2 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Holy shit that solo!  Slash seems to kick it up a notch when he is in the presence of Axl, there was such energy in that

Agreed! I feel like all of them pick it up when around each other. I feel like axl picked it up when around duff as well a few years back. It's cool to see 

Just now, novemberparadise23 said:

Agreed! I feel like all of them pick it up when around each other. I feel like axl picked it up when around duff as well a few years back. It's cool to see 

I can't wait to see this with my own eyes :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

"HERE IT COMES!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!"

That's gotta be my favorite GN'R crowd audio ever. That even trumps "OHMYGAWDITSPROSSSSSITTTOOOOOOOOOO"

:rofl-lol:

reminds me of when guys watch soccer or whatever their fav sport is on TV and they start screaming at the players to score a goal or something! :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KiernanProud said:

I wonder what is it, Izzy join the Reunion? New songs? New album? 

27 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

THE GODFATHER THEME!!!

OH YES!!!

3 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Whilst Steven thing could be true this is 3rd hand information as he was not there, he heard it from people who were...  And where did they hear that?

That rumor surfaced shortly after Adler cancelled his Whisky gig.  I don't remember the source but I believe it was from South America, possibly through Brazilian social media/web forum.  So if he hurt his back, it was a while ago....either that, or it's a bizarre coincidence that someone makes up the rumor and then it really happens weeks later.

Just now, Kasanova King said:

That rumor surfaced shortly after Adler cancelled his Whisky gig.  I don't remember the source but I believe it was from South America, possibly through Brazilian social media/web forum.  So if he hurt his back, it was a while ago....either that, or it's a bizarre coincidence that someone makes up the rumor and then it really happens weeks later.

Right.  I'm still trying to figure it out and hope that this hurt back thing isn't some kind of excuse for something else :(

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

Like a wild boar. Just watch Paris 92 for some farm animal fun. Looks like he's fleeing from a jungle fire.

holy FUCK

i was just watching paris 92 and i'm laughing my ass off at this.  perfect.  :lol::headbang: