04/20/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

Guys as you were talking about Perfect Crime... Just a quick question.

At around 1:45 they show a Proshot clip of PC and it sounds fucking killer. Does anyone know what concert it is from and is there a chance to see the whole thing?

Sorry for going off-topic

Edited by Epson

5 hours ago, Judezki said:

So they actually could play Perfect Crime... really exciting to see that!! Definitely a tricky song to sing live but I still want to hear it!!

I wish they played Perfect Crime. :dance:

They are definitely waiting for Axl to get off the throne. Otherwise he would explode and tear the chair up :blink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

It's like watching the happy ending to an emotional movie saga. Like Return Of The Jedi or Return Of The King.

I don't know these guys personally so I couldn't less if they are friends off the stage. 

But I'm sure glad they decided to work together again from a professional standpoint. This will probably be the best rock tour of 2016.

As long as they bring it and kick ass every show then who cares if they are lovers, best friends, solely business partners or they hate each other. Axl doesn't owe us anything except a good show. And right now they are killing it  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

I don't know these guys personally so I couldn't less if they are friends off the stage. 

But I'm sure glad they decided to work together again from a professional standpoint. This will probably be the best rock tour of 2016.

As long as they bring it and kick ass every show then who cares if they are lovers, best friends, solely business partners or they hate each other. Axl doesn't owe us anything except a good show. And right now they are killing it  

I have to agree, the fact that they seem to be happy together is just a small bonus.

• Like 2