06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

No where to be found in my house :lol:. I much prefer Modelo Especial anyway. However, anyone coming to the party is welcome to grab themselves some Corona from the party store 1 mile away haha.

huh..wish you fun.... :lol: Is that all for yourself or...?

28 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:
Tomorrow. #GunsNRoses #GNR #GNFNR #NotInThisLifetime #FordField #Detroit
  •  

Oh, I can already see Axl sitting on those chairs and Slash playing Mother before Paradise. rock4

Btw the stage looks really cool.

Edited by Epson
  • Like 1

You know looking at that set up my guess is that Axl, Slash & Duff have been planning this for sometime. It's a massive stage set that would have taken some thought, design , & constructing also the venues, stadiums etc would have had to have been booked a LONG time in advance. Piecing all that together I reckon that Axl, Slash & Duff probably reunited to plan this at least 18 months ago. Any thoughts on this guy's ? 

6 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

You know looking at that set up my guess is that Axl, Slash & Duff have been planning this for sometime. It's a massive stage set that would have taken some thought, design , & constructing also the venues, stadiums etc would have had to have been booked a LONG time in advance. Piecing all that together I reckon that Axl, Slash & Duff probably reunited to plan this at least 18 months ago. Any thoughts on this guy's ? 

I think that also, it takes a lot of time and efford to plan and realize something like this :)

8 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

Stage looks perfect.

Clk0YJYWQAAMV0T.jpg

Stage looks great! But the chairs....They just don't fit there, it gives an impression of an end-of-year school concert :shrugs:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

Stage looks perfect.

Clk0YJYWQAAMV0T.jpg

Yeah, the screans in the mittel of the stage remind me a little of the Rock am Ring Show 2006, that Show was great i think :)

23 minutes ago, Epson said:

Oh, I can already see Axl sitting on those chairs and Slash playing Mother before Paradise. rock4

Btw the stage looks really cool.

That would be so cool :)

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Stage looks great! But the chairs....They just doesn't fit there, it gives an impression of an end-of-year school concert :shrugs:

I hope they bring that stage to Europe, love that set up... But I hope to god we never end up with chairs in GA. I was glad of no dividing barrier for ACDC in Manchester, couldn't cope with chairs lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/music/2016/06/22/guns-roses-ford-field-show-need-know/86243708/

No pyro...there you go.. UYI all over again!!! Coincidence? I think not...

I only skimmed the article, but where did it say no pyro? I saw they mentioned it was used at the warm up shows, but didn't see where it said they wouldn't use it tomorrow. 

(I honestly don't care, I'm just wondering) 

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I only skimmed the article, but where did it say no pyro? I saw they mentioned it was used at the warm up shows, but didn't see where it said they wouldn't use it tomorrow. 

(I honestly don't care, I'm just wondering) 

It doesn't that I can see.

“Every bell and whistle you can think of with Guns N’ Roses will be here,” Skjerseth said.  Implies the opposite actually.

Edited by fallglimmer

12 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/music/2016/06/22/guns-roses-ford-field-show-need-know/86243708/

No pyro...there you go.. UYI all over again!!! Coincidence? I think not...

The group members — including Rose, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagen — arrived in Detroit at various times over the last several days, and performed a three and a half hour soundcheck on Tuesday night at Ford Field. The group will perform another soundcheck Wednesday night.

“They’ve been rehearsing every song they know,” said Skjerseth, who said the concert will likely be between two-and-a-half to nearly three hours. “They’re ready to do anything.”

:wow::dance: