06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

1 hour ago, KURT19 said:

So @downliner has inspired me to make some commemorative custom special limited-edition Party Favors for tomorrow.

Only available to the first 20 guests so I suggest you might want to start lining up now.  Are the barricades set up outside the house yet, @RussTCB ?

:lol: I can't wait to see these!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Excellent. :) I'll be able to get home from work and pour a drink just in time. Can't wait.

Good!!  I might be running into my seat by the time they hit stage!  Can't wait, we should be getting updates here by one of us at show, not sure *my* phone will work but someone will

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Oh wow really? I thouht they were all GA. The show I saw at ford field was GA. Interesting...

Toronto technically was, but that was in a literal field. :lol:

On topic - I really dig this stage! Much improved from the April shows which seemed to more or less be a leftover set from the 2011-2014 days. Probably a placeholder while this thing for the tour proper was conceptualized and built. Modern day UYI - I approve.

Im so exited.  For people like me that back in 1991-93 followed uyi world tour just by tv news, 2 to 4 months old magazines, and ocasional 1 month old live shows on radio... To be able of seeing almost every gnr show live on periscope, ohh... Happyness is a very small word to describe how i feel.

CHEERS!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Have Axl been in for rehearsal?

why am I thinking there is a "slight" chance this concert is going to get cancelled like in Vancouver opening night in 2002? Axl is I am sure still in Los Angeles, than around 8PM we are going to have a message that the concert is cancelled or postponed

24 minutes ago, k12 said:

why am I thinking there is a "slight" chance this concert is going to get cancelled like in Vancouver opening night in 2002? Axl is I am sure still in Los Angeles, than around 8PM we are going to have a message that the concert is cancelled or postponed

I don't know why you would be thinking that.

Axl has long since lifted his game in this area (he himself pointed this out a couple of times recently), so I don't think that's likely to happen.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, k12 said:

I'd say there's zero chance they cancel tonight. Not going to happen. 

1 hour ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Have Axl been in for rehearsal?

Well according to what the production manager said he has been.

6 hours ago, fallglimmer said:

and another 636022072944418455-GunsNRoses-062216-ES0

aww, that's a beautiful stage!! I love that it's not overdone. 

Edited by BatVin
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Good!!  I might be running into my seat by the time they hit stage!  Can't wait, we should be getting updates here by one of us at show, not sure *my* phone will work but someone will

I'll be posting song by song updates as I always do, in case periscopes don't happen (Which given the wifi situation at Ford Field seems pretty likely). 

• Like 2

It's allmost THE TIME! Who would've thought 2 months since last gig can pass that fast? So excited for tonight!  I can't imagine what it's like for those of you going to the concert (and the preparty)! And I'm probably going to sleep everything over, because I need rest for the next day.....stupid timezones......Life is a bitch :(

But I just might say fuck it and wake up at 4 am to wait for some shitty periscopes....How much time left?

10 minutes ago, nn18 said:

It's allmost THE TIME! Who would've thought 2 months since last gig can pass that fast? So excited for tonight!  I can't imagine what it's like for those of you going to the concert (and the preparty)! And I'm probably going to sleep everything over, because I need rest for the next day.....stupid timezones......Life is a bitch :(

But I just might say fuck it and wake up at 4 am to wait for some shitty periscopes....How much time left?

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160623T22&p0=77&msg=Guns+N%27+Roses+-+06%2F23%2F16+-+Detroit+-+Ford+Field&font=serif

• Like 1

The day has come :dance::dance::dance:

It breaks my heart that I won't be able to watch it, stupid timezones, 4 a.m. is too late to stay awake and too early to get up :no:. I need to stop reading this thread asap, otherwise it will drive me crazy that I'll miss the show :nervous: