07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I agree. So...guys, who's got the balls to propose Axl? :popcorn:

Well.....If a girl holds that sign then its ok, but If I hold it then it would be something like

1. Axl jumping on me and taking away the sign

2. Axl saying "Are you listening to me Mr. Security man, get that guy out of here, hand me that sign!" 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

I guess you need to buy the nightrain membership and then wear that thingi around your neck and get noticed somehow. Posting about it on twitter might help too

Maybe even I wil buy the membership when I go to see them.

I know this is the wrong section to ask about this, but there are 2 memberships, one is the normal one and the other is premium, I know @RussTCB you are a member there, what is the difference between them and do you get the laynard in the normal one too?

I honestly don't know to be honest. I did the digital membership back when that was a thing. All I got for that was access to the forum (lol) and a presale code (lol) 

2 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

By the sounds of the story from the woman who went backstage and hung out with Axl, he has his personal trainer with him often.. 

I am guessing he/she doesn't spend much time training him.. Dude still is way out of shape.

Just now, colonizedmind said:

Ya, sounding good but a shame he couldn't be in shape like 2006! 
Perfect worlds! 

Yup sounding good is the most important thing.. Getting in shape might even improve him more.. I bet he would definitely be less winded.

i don't understand why hollywood hasn't started production on a major budget movie on their history but it has to be their rags 2 riches story when they struggled in the LA/Hollywood scene...its a no brainer 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Legendz said:

i don't understand why hollywood hasn't started production on a major budget movie on their history but it has to be their rags 2 riches story when they struggled in the LA/Hollywood scene...its a no brainer 

actually, it would make sense that this would only be a viabiilty until all 5 are reunited at some point as that would be the perfect hollywood ending to the GNR saga - the film could skip to the end where the 5 play together after the use your illusions and a snippet of CD's failure, in fact adlers POV is quite interesting, saw the interview where he met axl, it appears he was a principle catalyst along with axl to bring the group together 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

actually, it would make sense that this would only be a viabiilty until all 5 are reunited at some point as that would be the perfect hollywood ending to the GNR saga - the film could skip to the end where the 5 play together after the use your illusions and a snippet of CD's failure, in fact adlers POV is quite interesting, saw the interview where he met axl, it appears he was a principle catalyst along with axl to bring the group together 

that would be epic :)

:D

Really so great to see Adler up there. My missus loves the Adler "Back From The Dead" album (as do I tbh) and she was about in tears when I told her that Adler had performed with Guns (as was I lol). His smile is just infectious and you can tell just by looking at a photo how much it meant to him. Hope he comes to the UK as he's the only OG that I've not seen live.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

By the sounds of the story from the woman who went backstage and hung out with Axl, he has his personal trainer with him often.. 

I think it's true. His trainer has been traveling with him since the Axl/DC tour and posting pictures of the cities they performed in. So, he is definitely with him. 

6 minutes ago, Asia said:

People moaning that a 54 years old man who jumps, runs, dances and moves every night for over two hours as much as Axl does and still sings as good as he does is out of shape are... well I find it difficult to find the proper word. And as for the beer drinking: if he wanted to be a disciplined non-drinking saint he would have become a monk rather than a rock'n'roll star. I mean, really, the expectaions on this forum are sometimes just completely nonsensical...:facepalm:

Couldnt imagine Duff N' Slash as a monk :lol: Someone need to make meme out of this :D