GnR Museum in Vegas

1 hour ago, Original said:

Does anyone know where it is or will be?  Also Eddie Trunk will be at the Delano (Mandalay) Saturday early evening for a meet n greet. 

Dunno, but i seriously doubt that Eddie trunk deserves his own meet and greet. It is laughable for real rockstars, let alone leeches to have a meet n greet

30 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Dunno, but i seriously doubt that Eddie trunk deserves his own meet and greet. It is laughable for real rockstars, let alone leeches to have a meet n greet

Nah- Eddie is cool.  He does a lot for "Metal"/rock.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Strange Broue said:

Since rock is now underground again, I feel like it's appropriate to celebrate those who are doing their part in keeping it going. Eddie is definitely one of those people. We need guys like him.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nintari said:

Since rock is now underground again, I feel like it's appropriate to celebrate those who are doing their part in keeping it going. Eddie is definitely one of those people. We need guys like him.

Fucking lol, you people are clueless what underground means

If rock is underground, because we need more leeches like Eddie, then fine

Agree to disagree

Edited by Strange Broue

1 minute ago, BillBailey78 said:

According to a manager at Luxor its not going to be there. The only thing I accomplished by going there was losing $200 in a slot machine.

I just had people stare at me as I audibly LOL'd.  

• Like 1

I'm going to guess the museum will come in late night tonight and get setup (wherever that may be), same as the other night in Hollywood. 

I also guess it will be somewhere near the arena, who knows though. We'll find out soon enough. 

10 minutes ago, Tyler Drama said:

Just got word that this is NOT happening today. They tried to make it happen but they couldn't for some reason :(

At all, or are they still trying to get it set up for the weekend?

8 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is a bit cheesy really. Who wants to gawp at Axl's sweaty underpants? Who do they think they are, Elvis?

You mean you dont want to see dizzy reeds sweaty Colorado rockies jersey?!