*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but can somebody explain to me what error was on the first Perhaps shirt? I have both the "error" shirt and the replacement, but can't pinpoint the mistake.

On 5/10/2024 at 1:00 AM, Jwalker19 said:

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but can somebody explain to me what error was on the first Perhaps shirt? I have both the "error" shirt and the replacement, but can't pinpoint the mistake.

Can’t recall it being discussed previously, always thought the errors revolved around the vinyl covers, but can you post pics?

On 5/10/2024 at 1:00 AM, Jwalker19 said:

If you have the 'error' shirt and the replacement, but can't see any difference, how do you know you have an 'error' shirt?! 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if these figures have been released and sold out, or how to order them? It says sold out and on eBay they are listed as pre order. Often companies place that disclaimer hoping to get them without actually knowing if or when the product will go on sale. I rarely collect funkos but the skeletons ones are pretty awesome.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-skeleton-funko-pop/

5 hours ago, Chuerta86 said:

Does anyone know if these figures have been released and sold out, or how to order them? It says sold out and on eBay they are listed as pre order. Often companies place that disclaimer hoping to get them without actually knowing if or when the product will go on sale. I rarely collect funkos but the skeletons ones are pretty awesome.

They haven’t been made available yet on the Funko site. You can go there and select to notify by email when they are 

On 7/7/2024 at 3:33 AM, Chuerta86 said:

To my knowledge, the skeleton Pop figures aren’t available yet. I asked to be notified from Funko when they’re available to order. The other three new Pops (Axl with chase variant, shirtless Slash, and Duff) became available on the Funko website earlier today.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2024 at 1:19 AM, janrichmond said:

Amazon Prime UK has an official Guns N Roses store, loads of t-shirts, hoodies etc. If you have Prime it's all next-day delivery. 

I wish they would sell the US flag tee again

• 2 weeks later...

Haha- wasn't there an ongoing joke on here about them eventually bottoming out and making an oven glove? 

I'm sure there was....well now, reality has made it happen! 

Altering the logo to put kitchen knives in it to flog 'cookware' has to be the lowest the merch will ever go though. Right?! 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I thought this was a joke, but it's the real Nightrain package for this year.

A music box that plays The General, in probably the worst quality you've ever heard it, and a bottle opener so you can drink your shame away after purchasing this shit. The bag is seemingly just for show. :rofl-lol:

gnr__2024_standard_w_bottle_opener170672

the bag is to wear over your head as you take the music box out to a public dumpster.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

A music box that plays The General, in probably the worst quality you've ever heard it, and a bottle opener so you can drink your shame away after purchasing this shit. The bag is seemingly just for show. :rofl-lol:

I think the idea of the music box is rather fun. Better than a patch or belt buckle or keychain anyway.

The bag looks like a small jewellerybag. Is it to put the bottle opener in? Or would it be a bigger bag?

6 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Wouldn't be too sure of "the worst quality you ever heard it" when I think of the vinyl...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Imagine this ten years ago! :lol:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

lol digital mockups, means they haven't been made yet probably, bet they are delayed.