*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

On 10/11/2023 at 5:52 PM, Solidius said:

Planning out my day for the Vancouver show and based on what I've read the last few months: should I be at the stadium before noon to snag a litho from the merch truck?  Aiming to get a few shirts from the truck as well. Or should I grab them inside the venue?

When GN'R was in Vancouver in 2017, I had my brother grab the merch while I was at work. He grabbed a litho and some shirts for both himself and me and the quality of the shirts has held up since then. Is there a merch truck/inside venue quality discrepancy now?

I'm thinking to go around 11am. 

I'm wondering this too... I was able to get a litho before the 2017 show, hoping to do the same this time.

As far as what they sell outside the venue, I think it's the same stuff they sell inside. But the gnrmerchtruck.com items might be made to order, and are lower quality. From what I've read, the ones they sell online have the city-specific artwork on the front of the shirts, while the shirts they sell at the show have the artwork on the back.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 6:24 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm wondering this too... I was able to get a litho before the 2017 show, hoping to do the same this time.

As far as what they sell outside the venue, I think it's the same stuff they sell inside. But the gnrmerchtruck.com items might be made to order, and are lower quality. From what I've read, the ones they sell online have the city-specific artwork on the front of the shirts, while the shirts they sell at the show have the artwork on the back.

From Ticketmaster:

TOUR MERCHANDISE

Tour merchandise will be available for purchase outside on Terry Fox Plaza, and inside on Level 1 (103), Level 2 (205, 216, 222, 229, 233, 249), and Level 4 (420, 435).

Edited by Solidius
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Deadpool? At least my brother will be happy with this one. I'm just glad it's not a Luiz Berger design.

Vancouver '17 was an incredible design but this one is good too. I presume it's Deadpool-inspired considering Reynolds and the red/black but I'm also getting an Evil Dead/gunslinger vibe with the dual guitars and guns.

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Anyone know what time the merch booth outside the venue opens? 

I might head down there around 11am but hoping to hear from someone else if the merch booth is open before then. Don't want to be standing in the cold October Rain.

1 minute ago, Solidius said:

Vancouver '17 was an incredible design but this one is good too. I presume it's Deadpool-inspired considering Reynolds and the red/black but I'm also getting an Evil Dead/gunslinger vibe with the dual guitars and guns.

I might head down there around 11am but hoping to hear from someone else if the merch booth is open before then. Don't want to be standing in the cold October Rain.

I was probably gonna try to swing by around noon... hopefully it's not a clusterfuck like the Måneskin show yesterday where they delayed opening the merch stand by almost 3 hours, while people were in line and it started raining...

I sent it to my brother, he's pretty stoked for this design lol.

In conjunction with these Hollywood Bowl shows, GUNS N' ROSES has announced a partnership with the Los Angeles County Parks Foundation (LACPF). A portion of the proceeds from every ticket will be donated to the organization, which supports park programs for under-served communities, seniors, and youth, including the development of environmental education programs. In addition to the donation, GUNS N' ROSESwill be designing a special commemorative t-shirt with proceeds also going to LACPF. This limited-edition t-shirt will only be available at the Hollywood Bowl shows.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Spike Killer said:

I'm guessing no.  I'll ask anyway. 

Have they released updated tour shirt / merch that includes the dates added?  The merch with all of the tour dates ended with Vancouver.

Unless they’re selling updated tour date tees at the shows it doesn’t show anything different on the Merch Truck site.

On 11/2/2023 at 3:14 PM, Spike Killer said:

Have they released updated tour shirt / merch that includes the dates added?  The merch with all of the tour dates ended with Vancouver.

My tour date shirts end with Nov. 5's Mexico City. 

• Thanks 2

On 11/2/2023 at 3:14 PM, Spike Killer said:

Shirts at the two LA shows had updated dates

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/3/2023 at 11:00 PM, Solidius said:

My tour date shirts end with Nov. 5's Mexico City. 

Presumably picked up at a show?

On 11/3/2023 at 11:29 PM, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Wish I would have grabbed one of those Appetite trucker hats before they sold out. 

I feel the same about the Perhaps tee they had online for a limited time, I loved that artwork.

Edited by 6lake sa66ath
  • Like 1

Had the Mexico tee sitting in my cart on the Merch Truck even though it’s closed and still allowed me to checkout just now and got order confirmation. Think this method would have allowed you to checkout with both LA tees and pay postage only once. Interesting glitch, but bit late now!

• Like 2