Official: Axl will join AC/DC for stadium tour/US dates

ZoSoRose

I'll hold out for Who Made Who because I prefer Slade on that song anyways. I don't think we'll see Sink The Pink or anything but I could see Heatseeker, Who Made Who and That's The Way being among some eighties tracks that might actually get considered just with Slade back in the fold. You're right though - Simon would have guaranteed probably a couple of those.

Then again, in the Reddit chat Cliff and Angus made it seem like they'd consider the eighties stuff if the fans do indeed want it.

Which, the fans on the AMA made abundantly clear several times that we want 80's tracks. Man, I can't even tell you how happy I'd be if they did something from FOTS.

They killed it. Highway To Hell was a little slow, but that's all I can complain about. Stevie did a fine job, Brian nailed it, and even though I'd rather have Simon back because of the prospects of more 80's songs, I was grinning like a kid on Christmas Eve seeing Chris hitting those concert bass drums again :D

• Like 1

Highway To Hell from Donington is what made me become an AC/DC fan in the first place. Never did I think I'd be able to see Slade do it with the band again. What a treat I must say. They fucking nailed it. Bring on the tour! Rest in peace credit card when the dates are announced.

• Like 2

AC/DC and Madonna playing for a crowd of suits, yes the 80s is back again. :lol:

I downed the show just to watch AC/DC's opening and it was good. So cool to see Chris Slade back behind drums and honestly I didn't miss Malcolm (no offense, love the guy but he and Cliff are invisible live). Both Brian and Angus sounded great, long overdue to have these guys on the music awards stage.

How many dates you gonna try and do, JB?

I wish I could say like five or six, but realistically two or three. I'll be willing to splurge on one for amazing seats and take what I can for the others.

The problem with AC/DC is that it's all luck what you get, they're in such high demand.

How many dates you gonna try and do, JB?

I wish I could say like five or six, but realistically two or three. I'll be willing to splurge on one for amazing seats and take what I can for the others.

The problem with AC/DC is that it's all luck what you get, they're in such high demand.
And no fan club this time to boot. That's why I figure if Ticketmaster has their usual Platinum Seats or VIP packages I'll splurge for one and do luck of the draw for the others. I'm hoping for a Buffalo show again because those tickets were infinitely less stressful to get than the two Toronto shows last time. I actually lucked out with decent seats (for Rogers Centre standards) for both but I hate the Rogers for concerts. Granted, some 50 000 blinking devil horns as far as the eye could see made for a great atmosphere.
  • Like 1