September 5 - Moncton, NB Magnetic Hill - On Sale February 16
September 8 - Detroit, MI Ford Field - On Sale February 16
September 10 - Toronto, ON Downsview Park - On Sale February 16
September 15 - Chicago, IL Wrigley Field - On Sale February 16
September 20 - Edmonton, AL Commonwealth Stadium - On Sale February 16
September 22 - Vancouver, BC BC Place - On Sale February 16
September 25 - San Francisco, CA AT&T Park - On Sale February 15
September 28 - Los Angeles, CA Dodger Stadium - On Sale February 16

Downsview Park? Bleh. I'll definitely do Foxborough and Toronto, and maybe pick one or two more. It's quite a short tour.

East Rutherford is already up on Ticketmaster - most expensive seats are $132 with fees. So luckily it's hardly any more than Black Ice was :) No presales at all though.

Yeah the dates are awful. I can literally only do Toronto because there's no way I'll be able to allow for the travel time elsewhere. Granted, there won't be any stress getting tickets because it holds hundreds of thousands, but damn it's going to be impossible to get a good spot unless by Monday they announce some VIP thing. Price doesn't matter to me so much if I'm only doing one show.

Whoaaaa Ford Field?! Fucking awesome! This might be the biggest show (not counting festivals) I've ever been to. The only stadium shows I have attended were Paul McCartney at Comerica Park (I think its smaller than Ford Field) and U2 and Spartan Stadium (MIGHT be bigger than Ford Field)

Either way, I'm psyched and hope I can go! That is a long ways away...

If Ottawa was on a weekend day I could possibly do it, but alas it's a Thursday. Toronto will be enough of a pain for the following Thursday so I'm back to square one! I'm sure the crowd will be killer but being able to see the band would be nice too. Alright I'll quit bitching. :lol:

The positive - Chris Slade is back and the open atmosphere might be relatable to Donington.

Yeah the dates are awful. I can literally only do Toronto because there's no way I'll be able to allow for the travel time elsewhere. Granted, there won't be any stress getting tickets because it holds hundreds of thousands, but damn it's going to be impossible to get a good spot unless by Monday they announce some VIP thing. Price doesn't matter to me so much if I'm only doing one show.

Downsview will probably be all GA I'm guessing.

Downsview will probably be all GA I'm guessing.
Almost a guarantee, so my hope would be a VIP section somewhere with either early entry or roped off with a guaranteed spot. It'd be worth the extra cash considering how huge it'll be. It doesn't look likely though. Edited by James Bond

Whoaaaa Ford Field?! Fucking awesome! This might be the biggest show (not counting festivals) I've ever been to. The only stadium shows I have attended were Paul McCartney at Comerica Park (I think its smaller than Ford Field) and U2 and Spartan Stadium (MIGHT be bigger than Ford Field)

I'm glad you are excited about it. i mean I would be, but there is just no way I can go to that show. Which sucks, Ford Field would be freaking awesome. I hope they add a 2nd Chicago show later on down the road, I "might" be able to go to that....

I'm glad you are excited about it. i mean I would be, but there is just no way I can go to that show. Which sucks, Ford Field would be freaking awesome. I hope they add a 2nd Chicago show later on down the road, I "might" be able to go to that....

Why cant you go man?

Why cant you go man?

He's gonna be a daddy.

• Like 1