Official: Axl will join AC/DC for stadium tour/US dates

ZoSoRose

I don't think I'll be heading up to Ottawa.

I'll be doing four days in Toronto at Fan Expo the weekend before that, and I tend to drop a lot of coin at that event.

Plus I'll be planning a Fall vacation. I'll keep an eye open to see if they add any more dates, maybe I can catch them in Florida or something. :shrugs:

I'll keep an eye on the weather, if it doesn't look gnarly on the day of the show I might pop up to the Toronto gig...but really don't want to go to Downsview. :no:

• 4 weeks later...

First gig is on Friday. Anyone besides me gonna try and stay spoiler-free until they see their gig?

As much as I want to I don't know if I'll be able to resist checking out some Coachella stuff. Pro-shot footage of Stevie and Chris in action only sweetens the deal. Beyond that, I'll stay spoiler free for the European dates. I have a feeling the set list might vary more this time anyways since Malcolm's condition is no longer a factor in choosing the songs. Being a festival date means Coachella might not have the true full set with the new stage and whatnot so spoilers should be minimal.