05/13/16 - Marseille, France - Stade Velodrome

downzy

1 minute ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I agree with that. No one ever gives Myles shit for standing still on stage. I think Axl standing as still as can be would still have more charisma than Myles at least. Axl is one of those frontmen where you just look at his eyes and there is always something interesting going on in his facial performance, even if he's not moving. Bon Scott was this way too and in fact he never moved around stage anywhere near as much as Axl used to.

Yeah, but Bon had some cool moves too. 

I would be really interested to see if Axl heals enough to give Axl a ride on his shoulders...doing that and releasing an album would cement his status as an AC/DC frontman.

3 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I agree with that. No one ever gives Myles shit for standing still on stage. I think Axl standing as still as can be would still have more charisma than Myles at least. Axl is one of those frontmen where you just look at his eyes and there is always something interesting going on in his facial performance, even if he's not moving. Bon Scott was this way too and in fact he never moved around stage anywhere near as much as Axl used to.

Axl sitting on that throne has more rock n' roll running through his veins than that boring mess called Myles Kennedy.

You're right, his facial expressions are everything, also they way he moves his hands, his gestures, he's a great storyteller with only his face and voice.

There was this video, on YouTube, uploaded by a guy who goes by the monicker "SONOFABITCH". You may have seen very good quality videos he's done and adds that watermark to them. Well, he had one of Axl from the April 9th Vegas show, singing WTTJ, and boy that was the BEST WTTJ from an Axl sitting on his ass. You could feel and scream just from watching the dude doing his faces and shit.

I dont have idea why this SONOFABITCH guy (lol) pulled the video out of his account. He had like zillion views. If anyone here knows him, should tell him to bring it back because its sacrilege not having that gem spreaded around the Internet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Axl sitting on that throne has more rock n' roll running through his veins than that boring mess called Myles Kennedy.

You're right, his facial expressions are everything, also they way he moves his hands, his gestures, he's a great storyteller with only his face and voice.

There was this video, on YouTube, uploaded by a guy who goes by the monicker "SONOFABITCH". You may have seen very good quality videos he's done and adds that watermark to them. Well, he had one of Axl from the April 9th Vegas show, singing WTTJ, and boy that was the BEST WTTJ from an Axl sitting on his ass. You could feel and scream just from watching the dude doing his faces and shit.

I dont have idea why this SONOFABITCH guy (lol) pulled the video out of his account. He had like zillion views. If anyone here knows him, should tell him to bring it back because its sacrilege not having that gem spreaded around the Internet.

I remember that video. Axl goes full crazy eyes. He's fascinating to watch. An enigma.

He deleted the video? He's on a few forums and PC still, hopefully someone can poke him.

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

That guy @SONOFABITCH is a forum poster.

1 minute ago, MrSoftie said:

I remember that video. Axl goes full crazy eyes. He's fascinating to watch. An enigma.

He deleted the video? He's on a few forums and PC still, hopefully someone can poke him.

he deleted the video because too many people steal it form him and put it out like their own.. (despite the watermark and shit)

I would say SOB is a little bit nitpicky

at the end of the day, who cares, this is not a pissing contest....

13 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Why? Even with a running and snake dancing Axl, most of the focus will be on the guitar wanking grandad dressed as a school boy.

PS - I would rather not jinx things and have Axl run around any more. If we are getting this voice, from now on, I want him sat on a throne for every show. Even Guns N' Roses

Having said all that, put yourself in Axl's shoes. Would you want an official video release while you're sitting in a chair due to injury? If it was me I wouldn't want that, even if the vocals are A+ quality.

Just now, GNRfan2008 said:

Having said all that, put yourself in Axl's shoes. Would you want an official video release while you're sitting in a chair due to injury? If it was me I wouldn't want that, even if the vocals are A+ quality.

Soundboard audio please, Uncle Ax? :P