05/13/16 - Marseille, France - Stade Velodrome

downzy

2 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Having said all that, put yourself in Axl's shoes. Would you want an official video release while you're sitting in a chair due to injury? If it was me I wouldn't want that, even if the vocals are A+ quality.

Hmmm, I think it just adds to the legendary status of these shows - kids will look at those videos one day and say 'that was when Axl came out with a broken foot and sang the crap out of the song, sitting on a throne .....and saved AC/DC.

Just now, The Archer said:

Hmmm, I think it just adds to the legendary status of these shows - kids will look at those videos one day and say 'that was when Axl came out with a broken foot and sang the crap out of the song, sitting on a throne .....and saved AC/DC.

As far as we know they haven't been recording video have they? Best we can hope for is probably audio. Hopefully Angus wanted to at least capture that much until Axl is on his feet.

5 minutes ago, The Archer said:

That guy @SONOFABITCH is a forum poster.

oops, lol, well... @SONOFABITCH, if you're reading this. Please put that video back! Why would you lose all those views over a couple idiots who steal your stuff?

I know having your shit stolen sucks and it's unfair but man, this is the Internet. That's how its game roll. I really doubt the people stealing your stuff will ever have the amount of views you get. I think, at this point, I could recognize your work even without the watermark. So there. Hopefully you put that genius video back because you did a great work capturing Axl's essence and greatness.

Props to you! :thumbsup:

• Like 3