Bring Back SFTD!

5 hours ago, cooker said:

Bring back SFTD? I don't remember it being a live song in there set, ever. 

It wasn't. Some people are dumb ... or trolling .. or both. Life is short and you'd think people would have something better to do with their time, but apparently not cause they're lined up in the chat room nearly every night....

its really not a bad cover at all....i listen to it more than the Stones version (which i do have in itunes) and while i'd never commit the blasphemy of saying its better than Stones', i do tend to enjoy it more....i think allot of the hate comes from the whole ordeal surrounding it with it being one of last straws for Slash

that in addition to Slash saying he didn't like it (mainly because he was angry a guy he despised was thrown in over his solo) so others "hate it" also....i view it almost like a last hurrah for Axl vocally...don't take that the wrong way...but imo he hasn't been that good since

Edited by -W.A.R-

18 hours ago, mikebones said:

If you have read Slashes bio then you already know that this is not gonna happen...

I was thinking the exact same thing. For those that haven'thaven't read it Slash said that he thinks of it as the sound of the band breaking up and the other d bag he hated over the top of him playing a bad version of him note for note was also frowned upon lol

Edited by Tourettes2400

59 minutes ago, nelsontod said:

you can not deny this would rock live.  i dont care what you say.  this is a great song by them.

Less covers, more actual GnR songs....i can say Is rather hear bad obsession or pretty tied up or anything other fucking actual Guns n Roses song as compared to a cover that would be better.

go see the fucking stones play their own songs, they are phenomenal.