GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 hours ago, stella said:

Ya know, others commenting here may have particular experiences too, and they may have worked out well. :) Just saying. The thing with anecdotal evidence, either for or against, is that it's a very small sample size. Everyone's relationships and particular circumstances are different.

Agreeing to disagree and all.

I hope someone else joins the discussion and share their personal experience or point of view.

I just know one thing for sure: friends with benefits and long time commitments are opposite things. And a life rule: you don't have sex with your friends. Real friends, that is. FWB is not a real friend.

This sums it all for me: http://www.anewmode.com/dating-relationships/friends-with-benefits-rules/

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I hope someone else joins the discussion and share their personal experience or point of view.

I just know one thing for sure: friends with benefits and long time commitments are opposite things. And a life rule: you don't have sex with your friends. Real friends, that is. FWB is not a real friend.

This sums it all for me: http://www.anewmode.com/dating-relationships/friends-with-benefits-rules/

Well, I personally disagree. It's a judgment call that depends on a lot of variables that can't be summed up in an advice column. There's a difference between a regular booty call and long-time friends who decide they like having sex but don't want any part of a romantic attachment. And what I was alluding to is that I've actually done that, and it's worked out fine with no drama or emotional scenes. But personal relationship experiences don't apply to anyone other than the people involved. What I've learned in life is that one's personal relationship experiences, and those of one's acquaintances, don't really tell you anything about the world at large or what arrangements might work for others, especially those who have not followed conventional lives in other respects.

It seems as though we have opinions on this that aren't ever going to agree, so I'm not seeing a point in debating it further.

• Like 1

I agree with @stella. Most of Axl's relationships with people are pretty unconventional by "normal" standards. Just look at the whole Beta/Lebeis clan situation. People always find that pretty strange as well when you first tell them about it. But normal standards don't really apply when it comes to Axl's relationships or who he hires (I didn't know he hired a guy just to open doors for repair people and stuff, that's hilarious :lol:). Bottom line for me is, we don't know enough about Axl and Sasha and what they want out of life to be able to judge what works or doesn't work for them, imo.

From everything I've seen I get the impression they have some kind of "arrangement", but not really a romantic relationship in the traditional sense. Whether that is just some kind of employment thing or an actual friends with benefits thing, I have no idea.

I googled Axl saying he wasn't dating anyone and it is mentioned here on this weird site about his relationships for example:

"On May 5 during his interview with Eddie Trunk, Axl said he was not dating anyone special."
http://ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/relationships.htm

I remember that pretty well. He was asked if he was seeing someone and he just quickly answered that he wasn't really dating anyone in particular, like he didn't really wanna talk about it and wanted to move on to another topic. I dont really have time to look for the actual youtube audio/video right now though.

By the way, Axl just mentioned his pets on the China thing. Besides his cats and dogs, he apparently also still has his birds and wolves. I was wondering if he still had the wolves. I also remember he used to have wallabies, chickens, ducks, a tarantula, snakes... He has a zoo at home.

11 hours ago, stella said:

And a lot of the time celebrities keep things quiet because the public might not deal well with their orientation or choices. If a celebrity only liked one-night stands, or was polyamorous, or had friends with benefits, or was asexual or had taken a vow of chastity or whatever the fuck - they'd probably keep that to themselves and have a beard when needed.

That's a good point. The thought that Axl might just not do "serious relationships" anymore has crossed my mind before. Maybe he's just given up on that after the Erin and Stephanie fiascos and with everyone just being after his money, etc. He might just be enjoying life and have occasional flings/friends with benefits when he feels like it.

By the way (from the account of that girl that we talked about a few pages ago): Axl was obviously joking here to reassure the girls, but

"Seeing us hesitating, he begins to tell us that sex, drugs and alcohol aren’t his thing anymore : he is now chaste, pure and goes to mass (how believable this is !)."

He clearly hasn't given up the alcohol, and I also don't think he's given up on sex, but maybe relationships and sex just aren't his main focus anymore nowadays.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

That's interesting @nn18 , thanks for posting. Although it doesn't really tell us anything useful either :lol:

By the way, someone in the social media thread just posted that Rolling Stone claims the take-down notices for the fat Axl picture are legit and actually come from Axl's camp. Well then, in that case :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

That's interesting @nn18 , thanks for posting. Although it doesn't really tell us anything useful either :lol:

By the way, someone in the social media thread just posted that Rolling Stone claims the take-down notices for the fat Axl picture are legit and actually come from Axl's camp. Well then, in that case :facepalm:

It's not surprising is it? That pic was the image when you googled Axl rose a couple of weeks ago, I think that's why he's done it now. It also coincides with ACDC putting him on their site as a member, and of course that was the pic. ACDC took it off really fast. Definitely :facepalm:

I love love love seeing Slash and Meegan. They always look cute together. The thing I love about Meegan is that she looks very laid back. I hope this one lasts forever for Slash.

Eventhough Susan is super hot, I'd take Meegan anytime over Susan. Looks like a fun person to be with. Slash is so lucky.

Wish Axl has someone like that to love in his life.

You know what I'd like to know which is going to sound very dumb, I'd like to know if he has a fear or phobia about anything. I had to laugh at Del James posting that he spent a few minutes beating his shoulder up when he mistook a bit of fluff for a bug & tried to get rid of it. :lol: If you're saying Axl had a tarantula then I guess he doesn't have a fear of spiders but is there anything he is frightened of. Big spiders we get here in Australia I have a phobia of especially when they're in the car. :o

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's not surprising is it? That pic was the image when you googled Axl rose a couple of weeks ago, I think that's why he's done it now. It also coincides with ACDC putting him on their site as a member, and of course that was the pic. ACDC took it off really fast. Definitely :facepalm:

No, it's not surprising unfortunately. Typical Axl thing to do :facepalm: I didn't know that ACDC used that pic on their site :lol: That's interesting and definitely seems to indicate that Axl really has a problem with that picture.

49 minutes ago, rock4eva said:

You know what I'd like to know which is going to sound very dumb, I'd like to know if he has a fear or phobia about anything. I had to laugh at Del James posting that he spent a few minutes beating his shoulder up when he mistook a bit of fluff for a bug & tried to get rid of it. :lol: If you're saying Axl had a tarantula then I guess he doesn't have a fear of spiders but is there anything he is frightened of. Big spiders we get here in Australia I have a phobia of especially when they're in the car. :o

I don't think that's dumb at all, that kind of thing is interesting to me as well (and that story about Del James is about himself, right, not Axl?) :P

I know a few things regarding the guys in GnR concerning that:

- Izzy has said that the one thing he couldn't live without are his shoes, because he has a phobia about being barefoot :lol:

- Axl has said he screams like he's about to be devoured by a shark if a piece of seaweed touches his foot

- Slash said his biggest fears are public speaking and going to the dentist

So seems like Izzy and Axl both have issues with things touching their bare feet. Or maybe Axl just really hates seaweed :lol:

53 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

I love love love seeing Slash and Meegan. They always look cute together. The thing I love about Meegan is that she looks very laid back. I hope this one lasts forever for Slash.

Eventhough Susan is super hot, I'd take Meegan anytime over Susan. Looks like a fun person to be with. Slash is so lucky.

Wish Axl has someone like that to love in his life.

I think being around Meegan who seems quiet and laid back must be really relaxing for Slash compared to Perla, who is the exact opposite of calm and laid back :lol:

42 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

why is he always wearing a shirt around his hips?

to cover his bottom?

:/

Which makes no sense, because his butt is the one thing that still looks pretty decent on him :P

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

I agree with @stella. Most of Axl's relationships with people are pretty unconventional by "normal" standards. Just look at the whole Beta/Lebeis clan situation. People always find that pretty strange as well when you first tell them about it. But normal standards don't really apply when it comes to Axl's relationships or who he hires (I didn't know he hired a guy just to open doors for repair people and stuff, that's hilarious :lol:). Bottom line for me is, we don't know enough about Axl and Sasha and what they want out of life to be able to judge what works or doesn't work for them, imo.

From everything I've seen I get the impression they have some kind of "arrangement", but not really a romantic relationship in the traditional sense. Whether that is just some kind of employment thing or an actual friends with benefits thing, I have no idea.

I didn't say this arrangement, as you call it, or whatever it is, doesn't work for them. Apparently it does. What I said about FWB was an opinion in general, for famous and non famous people. Wasn't talking about their particular case.

I googled Axl saying he wasn't dating anyone and it is mentioned here on this weird site about his relationships for example:

"On May 5 during his interview with Eddie Trunk, Axl said he was not dating anyone special."
http://ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/relationships.htm

I remember that pretty well. He was asked if he was seeing someone and he just quickly answered that he wasn't really dating anyone in particular, like he didn't really wanna talk about it and wanted to move on to another topic. I dont really have time to look for the actual youtube audio/video right now though.

I have heard that interview, it's my favorite one because it's so hilarious :lol: with all the nonsense Baz talks, but I don't particularly recall that part where he was asked about that. 

I don't think he will ever talk about his relationships again, unless he gets into one he's very proud of and want it to be public.

1 hour ago, rock4eva said:

You know what I'd like to know which is going to sound very dumb, I'd like to know if he has a fear or phobia about anything.

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

to cover his bottom?

I just put two and two together....Axl has phobia of people staring at and drooling over his butt :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nn18 said:

These are Sasha's comments under that pic of Axl she posted 

Screenshot_2016-06-08-15-08-28.png

Screenshot_2016-06-08-15-08-49.png

lol girls are so stupid thinking she will answer those questions or "leave him" just because they ask her to do so.

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah, someone else here (I think @stella) said the cease-and-desist thing can't be done by a random person, that you need to show some legal documents to prove your claim. So it looks like it was him indeed.

This shows how green this TB people are. They have zero tact and looks like they never consulted a social media expert, someone who could have advised them better about this matter. It's the typical thing they do, blaming someone else.

All major media publications have echoed this news, even international ones. Streisand Effect at its best. :(

49 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl said in that interview he has a couple of wolves, didn't someone report him a while ago for having wolves, that he had taken for a walk!!!! 

I know they're illegal in the UK. Don't know about US. 

It's my understanding he has had wolves for many years. In fact his house is a mini zoo

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

to cover his bottom?

:/

It's part of his new outfits but I'm hating it already. It highlights his belly and makes him look shorter than he is.

If that knot and added cloth weren't there, the shirts would fall loose over the jeans and not create the visuals of him having a Kardashian type of ass :P

Axl the pimp. :D Sasha, Lana, rooms full of young supermodels... And he tries to tell us he isn't living the rockstar life anymore? Psshh, yeah, right.

The only thing that is a bit of a let down is that this means he isn't reconciling with Erin, much to a lot of fans' displeasure. Oh, well. :shrugs:

Slash and Meegan really are sweet, she seems to get him like he's never been gotten before (I had to!). And he seems much happier and cheerful in pictures and in general these days, like he's relaxed and knows what he's doing, as opposed to putting on fake smiles and being on a constant quest for touring, promotion etc. In a way that's also Axl's effect on him, I think. Slash is being more reserved, private and out of the public eye, while Axl's doing the opposite - the Holy Balance.

38 minutes ago, nonok said:

Axl the pimp. :D Sasha, Lana, rooms full of young supermodels... And he tries to tell us he isn't living the rockstar life anymore? Psshh, yeah, right.

The only thing that is a bit of a let down is that this means he isn't reconciling with Erin, much to a lot of fans' displeasure. Oh, well. :shrugs:

Slash and Meegan really are sweet, she seems to get him like he's never been gotten before (I had to!). And he seems much happier and cheerful in pictures and in general these days, like he's relaxed and knows what he's doing, as opposed to putting on fake smiles and being on a constant quest for touring, promotion etc. In a way that's also Axl's effect on him, I think. Slash is being more reserved, private and out of the public eye, while Axl's doing the opposite - the Holy Balance.

Haha, I think Erin is the Queen of Axl's Harem :lol:. She gets 3 nights a week while the others only one :P

Slash looks like a different person when he's with Meegan. Everybody says he's shy and I always perceived him as kind of cold, detached, don't know how to call it but he's none of that in those pics with her and he actually lets her do all this teenage Instagram stuff, without hiding her or telling her to keep it private. That's a man proud of his relationship, no matter what anyone says. I like it. I hope they can stay a long time together :)

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I just put two and two together....Axl has phobia of people staring at and drooling over his butt :rofl-lol:

What is he gonna do when I meet him?? :wow:

I will keep trying to pull up his skirt to stare and drool at his massive ass! :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What is he gonna do when I meet him?? :wow:

I will keep trying to pull up his skirt to stare and drool at his massive ass! :rofl-lol:

Omg, I can imagine you spying on Axl's butt as he walks the streets of South America :smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol:

Btw. I've read somewhere on this forum that Duff and Slash should be in Manchester, too. Are they Axl's baggagemen now? Sweet. :shock:

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Omg, I can imagine you spying on Axl's butt as he walks the streets of South America :smiley-confused2:

Btw. I've read somewhere on this forum that Duff and Slash should be in Manchester, too. Are they Axl's baggagemen now? Sweet. :shock:

Here women will try to rape him, so he better hide that butt! :lol:

Oh, I don't know about that. Didn't read it. So they've been in England all this time? Maybe they are working on the next GNR album :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Isn't Slash in California right now? And wasn't Duff in South America with that local supergroup recently?

2 minutes ago, nonok said:

Isn't Slash in California right now? And wasn't Duff in South America with that local supergroup recently?

Oh yeah Meegan mentioned her daughter's graduation today so they are back to the States.

No, De La Tierra are in Los Angeles recording an album and they posted a picture with Duff saying Guns N' Roses were their neighbors in the rehearsal room next to theirs. So Duff is back in the States too.