Hot topic site

dontdamnmeuyi2015

I'm going to wear a GNR shirt that I actually bought back in 1993 to the show I'm going to. It's been in storage since the mid 90's and thus, in really great shape. It's a little baggy and in retrospect, a little tacky but, my girlfriend was like "you should totally wear that" when I showed her the shirt so I think I will. 

7995aa4f227feed5f27a0c95b8ace258.jpg

• Like 3

I promise I don't mean this to be a knock on anyone's planned attire, let alone our individual ways of getting excited for the show. I just couldn't help it though, it was too easy. Nintari, that's a cool shirt any you're fortunate to have a girlfriend that supports your fandom. We should all be so lucky. FWIW, I'm going to the KC show and it's going to be ridiculously hot so I will most likely forgo a shirt altogether. Also, my legal team is prepared to issue DMCA notices should I be photographed.

Edited by Jephro Rucastle
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jephro Rucastle said:

I promise I don't mean this to be a knock on anyone's planned attire, let alone our individual ways of getting excited for the show. I just couldn't help it though, it was too easy. Nintari, that's a cool shirt any you're fortunate to have a girlfriend that supports your fandom. We should all be so lucky. FWIW, I'm going to the KC show and it's going to be ridiculously hot so I will most likely forgo a shirt altogether. Also, my legal team is prepared to issue DMCA notices should I be photographed.

:rofl-lol:

that's so... "tactful"... hahahaha i hope i hope you get heard!

1 hour ago, Nintari said:

I'm going to wear a GNR shirt that I actually bought back in 1993 to the show I'm going to. It's been in storage since the mid 90's and thus, in really great shape. It's a little baggy and in retrospect, a little tacky but, my girlfriend was like "you should totally wear that" when I showed her the shirt so I think I will. 

shes setting you up bro :lol: you're gonna look like a dork wearing that, especially if its baggy

12 hours ago, pinkforgirls said:

I am wearing this to my show which is also in a ridiculously hot city but law requires me to wear a shirt. :3 

small misfit marilyn.jpg

Ha ha, if you must wear one then that's a pretty cool Misfits/Monroe look there....although people in england might think it's a bit Margaret Thatcher.

(take no notice of me, I've only had one cup of tea this morning :D)

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Nintari said:

Love this shirt! I got a new tank top with Slash, Axl and Duff's picture on the front for my concert in August. It's going to be super hot, so I need to be comfortable!;)

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ha ha, if you must wear one then that's a pretty cool Misfits/Monroe look there....although people in england might think it's a bit Margaret Thatcher.

(take no notice of me, I've only had one cup of tea this morning :D)

I had a Zacky Vengeance Marilyn Monroe shirt. Half of her was a zombie and half was Marilyn. It was white and in color so it was pretty awesome!

• Like 1