Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

You were there?

No, he admits it on podcasts and threads?

Screen-Shot-2021-08-20-at-11-23-54-am.pn

However, was he there to make the claim of plagiarism against @facefirst? Obvious shill and libel comment.

2 hours ago, Pele said:

What an opening post!

Seemed appropriate.

Edited by missilehead
Better information
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah that was me.  I almost shit my pants at the Tokyo 2017 Tokyo concert.  We're all just human beings.  I just happened to come down with a case of the shits at the worst possible moment!

Now as for who the obvious "shill" is.....

Guy who freely posts his opinions on whatever he feels like, calling it like he sees it, 2500 posts, been here for years, nothing to hide.....

OR...

Dude who has 1 post and shows up mysteriously to attack me, throwing around words like "libel" when I point out a plagiarism so obvious Stevie Wonder could see it from the other side of the room.

Gee, I wonder who "missilehead" is an alt account for.   Couldn't POSSIBLY be Geoff May, could it?   Nah, that's too obvious.  I'd never want to suggest such a thing and get sued for "libel."

• Like 3

@estrangedtwatit now seems to be flowing from your mouth.. well, keyboard.

I've been here over a year. Like many other users my preference is not to clog up forums with stupid, bitter and disrespectful comments (2,500 as in your case). For the record, this is not a back-up account for @facefirst, I don't know him and you've only succeeded in making another unfounded accusation.

Now... back to my relative obscurity to enjoy Guns N Roses lithographs. I MIGHT return if you have something equally idiotic to say in the future. Bye for now.

6 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Yeah that was me.  I almost shit my pants at the Tokyo 2017 Tokyo concert.  We're all just human beings.  I just happened to come down with a case of the shits at the worst possible moment!

Now as for who the obvious "shill" is.....

Guy who freely posts his opinions on whatever he feels like, calling it like he sees it, 2500 posts, been here for years, nothing to hide.....

OR...

Dude who has 1 post and shows up mysteriously to attack me, throwing around words like "libel" when I point out a plagiarism so obvious Stevie Wonder could see it from the other side of the room.

Gee, I wonder who "missilehead" is an alt account for.   Couldn't POSSIBLY be Geoff May, could it?   Nah, that's too obvious.  I'd never want to suggest such a thing and get sued for "libel."

Asshole, I have one account. This one. Have a mod check the IPs if you want. I have no use for an alt account. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mcs953 said:

Does anyone know if they are enforcing a one litho per person at the shows, they had a merchandise truck at the la show and there are sellers on eBay with many multiples of the litho to sell, so I find the enforcement hard to believe.

Seems to change from show to show. One city had 2 per person, some had no limits.