11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

46 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

I have the felling that Fortus will be offered a partnership in a forthcoming futur.

The guy is a huge part of Guns N' Roses now. The "big four" with Fortus in the partnership is the next step ;-)

I think that Fortus is a cool person..

Edited by Italian girl

5 hours ago, agustingloger said:

I was wondering... River plate is where they played their final gig togheter 23 years ago.. do you think this place means something to them? i mean come on is impossible not to.. so i'm hoping that's bringing the fire back in Axl ... maybe is because i'm going and i love them but  you can feel it in the air something's happening

So this is where the final show was....wow!  That's cool.  Hope they kick ass again here!

11 minutes ago, SeBaZ said:

14937213_10154609266232225_6140830852095693845_n[1].jpg

Great pic, out of likes man

Can you translate the text? I will try to translate, lets see if me learning Spanish for 6 years and living in Spain for 3 years was worth it or not.

Axl Show? (Singing and tribute of Axl Rose) next to Steve Adler (Drummer Original of the first formation of Guns N Roses in the hall of the hotel where the encounter happened?  

Edited by Slash787

9 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Great pic, out of likes man

Can you translate the text?

"Axel Show" (Singer, Axl Rose tribute), next to "Steve Adler" (Original drummer of first GNR lineup, in the hotel hall where they are staying

Edited by SeBaZ
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

You have no idea. You don't know what's in the work...

Can't you for once be fn' real? It's not about how good or not Richard is. The thing is, why would Axl, Slash and Duff be so stupid to make Richard a partner when they can have him for the money they're giving him now? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Whatever money it is that they're giving him now, it made him quit the Dead Daisies to focus on GNR so he clearly is happy to be in the band with the deal he has now. These guys don't throw away their money, if they didn't spend it to have Izzy there (at least doing guest appearances), they're not gonna spend it on a guy who's already there and is happy with what he's getting.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Wonder if Slash and Duff brought a doggy bag back with them from the restaurant for Dizzy?

Of course not! Dizzy only let Axl feed him... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Can't you for once be fn' real? It's not about how good or not Richard is. The thing is, why would Axl, Slash and Duff be so stupid to make Richard a partner when they can have him for the money they're giving him now? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Whatever money it is that they're giving him now, it made him quit the Dead Daisies to focus on GNR so he clearly is happy to be in the band with the deal he has now. These guys don't throw away their money, if they didn't spend it to have Izzy there (at least doing guest appearances), they're not gonna spend it on a guy who's already there and is happy with what he's getting.

Of course not! Dizzy only let Axl feed him... 

True. Dizzy gets fed scraps from the master's table.

34 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I have no idea what the fuck they are soundchecking... its either Thriller, or something off of Pitman, Dizzy and Shaqs rap album: 

Yeah, it sounds like "Thriller" of Michael Jackson to me.

Edited by Caraibes