Serial Killers/Prisoners Thread

john lennon

Just now, -W.A.R- said:

yeah that was deranged

not as bad but about that same age i found my dads .38. remember taking it to my room, kicking the door open and pointing it. the bathroom light across from room was on also for added effect. that scene probably looked bad ass :lol: i was a habitual rambler as a kid, i was into anything and everything. i was one of those kids that had an alarm on his door that would go off if i opened it. 

There is literally nothing wrong with that :lol:

8 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Thing with these guys is their arrogance lets em down.  I remember Gacy in this interview, weeks before his death, trying to plead innnocence, putting on this good guy act and in the process of all this he starts discussing one of the kids and the kids parents going 'oh well if he was so happy, living such a wonderful life as his mum says, if he was such a good boy why did he run away from home like 5 times huh, huh?!?', this cunt basically ends up losing sight of what hes doing (i.e. Trying to make himself look like a human being :lol: ) and he couldnt even keep it up for 20 mins and just ended up slagging off this dead kid and his Mum, the bellend.

Yeah, I remember that interview.

Talking of Gacy, I just remembered the time I photoshopped Miser's picture to look like Pogo the clown. :lol:

• Like 1

I always thought Jeffery Dahmer was pretty next level with the necrophilia and cannibalism--The Milwaukee Cannibal. I remember the heads in freezer news coverage and the repeating of the Laotian boy who he killed. To this day whenever I hear the word Laos I think of that. For a while I thought he was killed in prison by being sodomized to death with a broom stick. Fitting eh. But Wikipedia now informs that he was just bludgeoned with a metal bar in the bathroom.

27 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Yeah, the sodomised by a broom is just an urban legend. Dahmer seemed like a nice guy, to be honest; nowhere near as sinister as Bundy or Gacy, and probably should have been in a mental hospital rather than a prison.

Dahmer seemed to have like some sort of point during puberty where his fuckin' sexual...growth coincided with a sort of fascination with dead animals and what have you, in a remote sort of setting, parents going through a divorce, insular kid and he just sort of had some kinda fuckin' crossed wires upstairs but i gotta say he comes across as genuinely contrite and doesn't blame anyone or accuse anyone or...particularly anything, then later chuck all the boozing and what have you into the equation of his already disturbed mind but yeah, he weren't like...there was something oddly genuine about him.  

Ted could bluff you if you didnt see him coming but Gacy was bait as fuck, he just fuckin' oozed fuckin'....wrong un-ness.

• Like 1

Miser seemed to have like some sort of point during puberty where his fuckin' sexual...growth coincided with a sort of fascination with dead animals and what have you, in a remote sort of setting, parents going through a divorce, insular kid and he just sort of had some kinda fuckin' crossed wires upstairs

:lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Cut a little hole in the rug and away you go. I'm such that the decomposing juices will aid in, err, getting started.

I thought decomposition was literally the juices draining from em :lol:  This is what he really wanted the 5 types of hair oil for, Richard Nixons haircut my arse!

2 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Yeah, the sodomised by a broom is just an urban legend. Dahmer seemed like a nice guy, to be honest; nowhere near as sinister as Bundy or Gacy, and probably should have been in a mental hospital rather than a prison.

agreed. he definitely seemed like a mental institution would have been a better choice. wasn't there a rumor that one of his vicitim's relatives arranged Dahmer's demise?

so kind of off topic but would anyone here ever go to an execution? i don't care how it sounds, i'd attend Scott Peterson's in a heartbeat. that smug prick thought he was so much smarter than the police. he even went to where the cops were dragging the bay looking for Laci and Connor's remains. one the most heartbreakingg things i ever heard was Laci's mom saying they couldn't even bury Laci with Connor in her arms because she didn't have any due to decompostion.

17 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so kind of off topic but would anyone here ever go to an execution? i don't care how it sounds, i'd attend Scott Peterson's in a heartbeat. that smug prick thought he was so much smarter than the police. he even went to where the cops were dragging the bay looking for Laci and Connor's remains. one the most heartbreakingg things i ever heard was Laci's mom saying they couldn't even bury Laci with Connor in her arms because she didn't have any due to decompostion.

Yeah I'd go but i have absolutely no moral or spiritual or intellectual justification for it, just tawdry peepshow stuff and its a plain human flaw in me that I'd go, I certainly wouldn't go entertaining any high minded notions of justice or social retribution or anything, I'd go in full recognition of the fact that my wanting to go is probably a to do with some kind of failing in me as a decent human being.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

is it creepy that i kinda feel the same way? :P

No, i think its a pretty casual phenomena :lol:. I mean why is reality tv so popular?  Watching like, people put it situations they cant handle so they have a fuckin' meltdown, morally its in the same ballpark as wanting to watch someone fucking die, at least we fuckin' admit we're wrong uns :lol:. We all watched Michael Jackson and people like that rise, fall and die, opining over every step, thats not a million miles away from a public execution as far as I'm concerned. 

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Yeah I'd go but i have absolutely no moral or spiritual or intellectual justification for it, just tawdry peepshow stuff and its a plain human flaw in me that I'd go, I certainly wouldn't go entertaining any high minded notions of justice or social retribution or anything, I'd go in full recognition of the fact that my wanting to go is probably a to do with some kind of failing in me as a decent human being.

Whacking off under a newspaper as the guy goes through his death spasms. :lol:

• Like 1