Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

18 minutes ago, D.. said:

Axl almost never smiles when he takes pictures with fans.

Seeing them together is so cool. Joe's the best podcaster worldwide. He's always defended Axl throughout the years, he's definitely a big fan. I hope Axl comes on his show, it would be amazing.

Has anyone ever seen Throw Mamma from the Train? If you have you know what I'm saying 😁

• Haha 2

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Here's my summary of Axl's beliefs in the supernatural and Sharon Maynard: (50) 15. MAY-DECEMBER 1992: TOURING AND FEUDS - Page 2 (a-4-d.com)

It is actually a quite depressing read.

Absolutely bonkers. And incredible. I wonder what the Lebeis think of that grifter and what real influence she has in the early 20's

5 hours ago, Rovim said:

maybe he smiles only when he really feels like smiling, like he doesn't want to fake a smile (just a guess)

he also seems to not really be that into taking pictures, but who knows cause he keeps taking them without smiling.

I guess than more unhappy he look angry, i can understand it. I guess due to tire that people interrupt all time, still someone famous like Rogan is.

7 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I guess than more unhappy he look angry, i can understand it. I guess due to tire that people interrupt all time, still someone famous like Rogan is.

you know I think what Blackstar said about it is likely. I know some people who don't smile while they get their picture taken. I guess what confused me was that in the past he did smile while people took his picture. Maybe now that he's older he just thinks it looks better without smiling, I really have no idea.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Rovim said:

you know I think what Blackstar said about it is likely. I know some people who don't smile while they get their picture taken. I guess what confused me was that in the past he did smile while people took his picture. Maybe not that he's older he just thinks it looks better without smiling, I really have no idea.

Yes, is real, back then Axl smiled enough.

3 hours ago, Martin Riggs said:

You follow a guy who earnestly paid an old lady named Yoda in Sedona, AZ to see who he knew from past lives and which cities had an acceptable magnetic force field to perform in…

Well, actually it was Suzy London (his "therapist" back then, now actress...) who told him about his past lives, not Yoda.   

53 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Absolutely bonkers. And incredible. I wonder what the Lebeis think of that grifter and what real influence she has in the early 20's

Beta herself believes in past lives and that her and Axl know each other from a previous lifetime.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Lio said:

I was just thinking that and looked it up again to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

https://www.a-4-d.com/t4758-2001-01-22-bolsa-de-mulher-interview-with-beta-lebeis

Yes. I was staying at their  hotel in Duesseldorf/Germany 2 weeks ago and Beta was the first person I met when I arrived. She came in from shopping and we chatted and hugged and when I asked her if Axl was there she laughed and said "Is Axl here, is Axl here?" (as in "What a stupid question") "Where I am, there is Axl." 
I had first met him about 30 years ago and Beta wasn't around then but yes, I had heard from others that she told him they had a past life together and her reaction now gave me the same feeling.

• Haha 1

I can swear i not wrote it, but in the site Consquence Net. Your can read it deadline about the Axl photo with Rogan: "Axl Rose looks absolutely thrilled by Joe Rogan selfie at restaurant". It is news in Yahoo News too. Plus in the Joe Rogan Insta has few funny comments about it selfie.

Just now, Ratam said:

I can swear i not wrote it, but in the site Consquence Net. Your can read it deadline about the Axl photo with Rogan: "Axl Rose looks absolutely thrilled by Joe Rogan selfie at restaurant". It is news in Yahoo News too. Plus in the Joe Rogan Insta has few funny comments about it selfie.

😂

10 hours ago, Rovim said:

you know I think what Blackstar said about it is likely. I know some people who don't smile while they get their picture taken. I guess what confused me was that in the past he did smile while people took his picture. Maybe now that he's older he just thinks it looks better without smiling, I really have no idea.

In Rome he smiled with every fan

On 7/24/2023 at 5:39 PM, Martin Riggs said:

You follow a guy who earnestly paid an old lady named Yoda in Sedona, AZ to see who he knew from past lives and which cities had an acceptable magnetic force field to perform in…

Is this reply in defence of Joe Rogan or something? I'm really struggling to see why you bothered to reply to me with something that isn't even relevant lol. 

40 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I just saw a Vannesa Lebeis instagram story. Axl Is singing in some place. Looks like a party

They were still in Greece at least until yesterday, but earlier today she posted another story on her IG where you could hear people talking in French, so maybe they are in France now?

Here is the video of Axl singing:

https://streamable.com/lfstw6

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 2

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

They were still in Greece at least until yesterday, but earlier today she posted another story on her IG where you could hear people talking in French, so maybe they are in France now?

Here is the video of Axl singing:

https://streamable.com/lfstw6

Says Polo Club St Tropez....

Edited by Georgina Arriaga