Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Despicable Me 4 trailer came out with SCOM all over it. All throughout the NuGuns era this wasn’t possible due to the ongoing fueds and lawsuits. I’m not sure exactly why, but hearing Guns on a movie trailer reminds me of their glory days. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash says he will be in the studio with the Conspirators in the fall, and then Guns N Roses go back out on tour next year and also hopefully go to the studio and do some recording, in a new Interview with Eddie trunk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

31 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

Slash says he will be in the studio with the Conspirators in the fall, and then Guns N Roses go back out on tour next year and also hopefully go to the studio and do some recording, in a new Interview with Eddie trunk

Ha, I was asking for a Eddie T interview just last week, for some more fruitful juice...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

I know we do a TON of reading between the lines here...BUT Slash could be asked the direct question and say something vague...NO he is offering up unprompted, that studio time is the plan...which means currently (and that may likely change) the plan is definitely discussed to record....I don't think he'd willfully lie to us unprompted. So that's positive 🤞

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, jamillos said:

You've gotta be fucking shitting me. So another tour first with no new album... and also hopefully do some recording. That's the same bullshit as usual. 

100%. If they havent recorded already, no way are they going to 'start' in a year or two haha.

2 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

I guess the GN'R shows for 2025 were booked recently, because in the interviews Slash gave in March (and were published in April/May) he was saying that GN'R didn't have any tour plans as far as he knew.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I guess the GN'R shows for 2025 were booked recently, because in the interviews Slash gave in March (and were published in April/May) he was saying that GN'R didn't have any tour plans as far as he knew.

Yea...so the people saying absolutely no recording - plans can change and move fast!  Hence touring suddenly back on the cards...

So hopefully they are now celebrating the 40th anniversary next year now.....😸

The old "just waiting to get the touring out of the way then....." line. Marvelous. That's been doing the lines for many years now- an evergreen response! 

Good news about the SMKC album though (even though we sort of already knew that). Well, in my view anyway- i know a lot of people aren't keen on SMKC. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of the most famous Guns N Roses fanfictions, the audio for the White Trash Wins Lotto stage musical, is now available for free.

Spoiler

to be honest, it's not really about Guns N Roses itself, it involves characters that superficially resemble them. I skimmed the text, and it seems Slash is only mentioned once.

The text at the end says that Prieboy deliberately wrote Axl out of character because it'd be funny imagining the real Axl ever saying those lines.

• Like 1

i don't know if it's on purpose to counteract all the spammers, but has anyone else found that gnrevo can't send out emails anymore? if you try changing password or signing up for an account, you get a "

An error was encountered

Error: Unable to send email. Please contact the forum administrator with the following error message reported by the SMTP server: "535 5.7.8 Error: authentication failed: UGFzc3dvcmQ6 ".
"

16 minutes ago, Ratam said:

He was wrestler?

Yeah, and a very good one - the King of Harts!

His death was a tragedy that could have very easily been avoided. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Dean said:

2 time Slammy Award winner :) Him and Bret at WM10 what a match. No idea how Martha Hart and Slash would cross paths at all. 

• GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, Dean said:

Wow!   He had an accident

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Not just an accident. THE (worst)accident in the history of professional wrestling. 

Yes? 😮 i'm just need knew what kind of accident he has.

Just now, Ratam said:

Yes? 😮 i'm just need knew what kind of accident he had

52 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

That photo of Slash with the Owen Hart book is real? I assumed someone photoshopped the book cause you see trash ads similar to that all the time on Facebook. 

Yup, here it is on the official Owen Hart Foundation IG. I think I'm going to reach out to see if I can get Martha on the podcast. Maybe Owen was a GNR fan? 

Owen Hart Foundation (@owenhartfoundation) • Instagram photos and videos

• Like 2

• 1 month later...