Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, The Real McCoy said:

Looks like Richard is going on tour with the Psychedelic Furs this month for a sold out run of shows in Europe.

Hmm, checked Spotify and then their website, I see 1 sold out show in Spain this month then all US shows until the end of the year.

6 hours ago, gnfr20179 said:

Not sure if it means anything deeper, but still cool nonetheless. 

Btw, I was the one who commented being intrigued by the usage of the “winking” emoji, and they liked that, so… :shrugs:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAC_bO8qb3q/?igsh=MXkxdmlwajU4NmtkNA==

i don't know what that could mean either, i haven't seen to many people talking about it.

if i had to guess that could be what they'll use as part of the Intro video for the rumoured tour next year

Edited by kingcanyon
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, gnfr20179 said:

Sonic Temple Festival just announced Metallica as one of its three headliners for next May, with the last two to be announced on a later date. Any chance one of them may turn out to be GNR? :shrugs:

That is possible, as GN'R are expected to tour in 2025, with "new" music as well. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Italian girl said:

if they play in may in the Us, I'm not sure they'll come to Europe in 2025.. :huh:

Not necessarily… remember they were going to play a festival in Florida (which was cancelled due to weather) before starting the 2022 tour.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

8 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

This links up with what Sp!at said to be fair. Conspirators then GNR

splat.webp.3e33b07427d7c2c0b13a899b10cf5c14.webp

No, that only means that Slash follows his plan he made earlier this year. He already told us he’d be in the studio recording a SMKC record before Sp!at mentioned this. Nothing new here and no evidence that Guns are entering the studio anytime soon.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

No, that only means that Slash follows his plan he made earlier this year. He already told us he’d be in the studio recording a SMKC record before Sp!at mentioned this. Nothing new here and no evidence that Guns are entering the studio anytime soon.

Oh wasn't aware SMKC had been mentioned by him, not a fan

• Like 1