07/04/17 - Prague, CZ - Letnany Airport

alfierose

55 minutes ago, jamillos said:

What a fucking show! Haven’t really slept yet, but I’ll just post a few details worth noticing that I remember as of now.

Agree with every word same feelings same impressions. 

And really, for those who are jerking on rasp levels of certain youtube videos go and see them live. I'm sure there were technical, tonal or whatever  glitches yesterday but the band was united, powerful, smashed you on the wall and Axl screamed your head off. From this point of veiw this rasp naziism is a useless theoretical fart-slicing. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Amazing show and setlist. Couldn't ask for more :drool:. I'll try to write a review when I get home.

Oh yeah, I met Slash, he signed my ticket and when I thanked him he said "see you soon" :rofl-lol:. Must have been tired or I don't know :nervous:

:headbang::headbang::headbang:Naa, he couldn't be that tired, I hope. 2018 European leg starts now :headbang::headbang::headbang:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Amazing show and setlist. Couldn't ask for more :drool:. I'll try to write a review when I get home.

Oh yeah, I met Slash, he signed my ticket and when I thanked him he said "see you soon" :rofl-lol:. Must have been tired or I don't know :nervous:

He may know exactly where you are next monday:tongue2:

Great show all covers bar BHS were massive hits with the crowd. I don't mind the clean vocals but if he's going to do it then November Rain and YCBM should be dropped. Far too noticeable and a little hard to listen too in them. Apart from that can't fault anyone 

1 hour ago, wamzer said:

Agree with every word same feelings same impressions. 

And really, for those who are jerking on rasp levels of certain youtube videos go and see them live. I'm sure there were technical, tonal or whatever  glitches yesterday but the band was united, powerful, smashed you on the wall and Axl screamed your head off. From this point of veiw this rasp naziism is a useless theoretical fart-slicing. 

Rasp nazism= genius ☺?

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe he meant with SMKC.

:smiley-confused2:

Nope!!! They're coming back next year, and we're going for more shows!!!! I tell you! :headbang:

Seriously, it looks like the atmosphere in the band is all lovey-dovey and sweet, everyone looks happy as shit and having the time of their lives, at the same time they're making milions of dollars, they've toured Europe short enough to still gather enough audience for another stadium tour, not to mention arenas. I honestly think they'll be back.

Edited by Asia
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Asia said:

Nope!!! They're coming back next year, and we're going for more shows!!!! I tell you! :headbang:

Seriously, it looks like the atmosphere in the band is all lovey-dovey and sweet, everyone looks happy as shit and having the time of their lives, at the same time they're making milions of dollars, they've toured Europe short enough to still gather enough audience for another stadium tour, not to mention arenas. I honestly think they'll be back.

By goodness from your lips to God's (aka Slash:wub: /Axl:heart: ) ears.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Why is Slash laughing?  Someone explain!

Sounded like he messed up the intro a bit or Axl was talking to him thru their internal mic...maybe referenced something about singing in the intro but of course in a funny way. He even turns around and looks at Axl after 

Just a guess but I'm thinking if we had the iem we'd hear something from Axl during that part 

Edited by IncitingChaos

6 hours ago, Dean said:

Has Used to Love Her still not surfaced?

I recorded the first two minutes, thought I'd treat myself and go nuts for the last verse and put the phone down.

I have video of it. Will post it later.