What Are You Listening To 2017

Rovim

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, J Dog said:

RIP my friend. We still blast your shit round here. Much love.

Whoose that boss?

24 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

geez do people dance to this?? freaking OUT i have not been dancing in years. any dance club DJ's have any advice?? :facepalm:

I have one word advice...exstacy.  You're welcome.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Whoose that boss?

Man, when I was a young buck he was engaged to my sister's roommate. Cool motherfucker. They got signed to a label, recorded their debut, but before it was released the band got in a wreck after a show, only one of them survived. It was fucked up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Man, when I was a young buck he was engaged to my sister's roommate. Cool motherfucker. They got signed to a label, recorded their debut, but before it was released the band got in a wreck after a show, only one of them survived. It was fucked up.

omg that's horrible. :(

41 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Shit, im sorry to hear that boss, thats rough.

• Like 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Shit, im sorry to hear that boss, thats rough.

It's cool. Was a long time ago. Just fucking sucks for them. They had an 80s/90s alternative vibe. I was real young so in my eyes my man was like, a rockstar to me, know what I mean? That shit was one of my first ever, life kick in the gut.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, J Dog said:

It's cool. Was a long time ago. Just fucking sucks for them. They had an 80s/90s alternative vibe. I was real young so in my eyes my man was like, a rockstar to me, know what I mean? That shit was one of my first ever, life kick in the gut.

unfortunately they keep coming. some people are lucky and don't get that many...and some of us are not so lucky

ok well this is supposed to be dance music and it's kinda sorta not bad. @Len Cnut where is the E?? j/k :P

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

See this is what bugs me about Axl, it's like he gets good songs but he doesn't know how to sing them.  The verse he does SOOOO beautifully...but he doesn't need to get into that higher register for the chorus, the beauty of that chorus with The Stones is the way Mick and the backing vocals are kinda like battling equivalents, whereas he just gets into that higher register screech and just takes over the chorus 100%.  This is a perfect example of what I always maintain about how GnR are the worst people for covering songs because although they have amazing taste often they seem to not know how to fit their talents into that song.  When Mick and Keith do it Mick knows to moderate his shit to allow Keiths backing  vocals to flourish and serve the song.  It's actually a really good cover but it doesn't need that hotdog shit from Axl.

See thats how you do it, SHARE the chorus or it don't work.  It gives it that real country feel.  So you can hear the accents in the backing vocals.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1