General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I agree about Connie. Days let go so many major characters and brings this one on? I hate her too. And now this Fiona and Brady? WTF. I think Sarah will be okay, but who knows? Brady is in a dark place and I'm hoping maybe Kristen can help him. She knows Brady very well.

I think Lucky maybe coming on GH next week. Laura is supposed to get a call. And as for Molly, I think she may sue Kristina for losing their baby. Yeah, Ava didn't push her, but she did push her buttons and did touch her a few times. I'm not liking this. I think this is why Rick is coming back. Alexis won't choose between her daughters. I wonder if Blaze is gone for good.

And Bold, I swear I want to smack Hope's face. What is wrong with her? Now I'm reading that Sheila may be the killer and is framing Poppy, but why? I still say Poppy might have had an affair with Li's husband Jack and he's Luna's dad. Boy Poppy must have been a tramp in her early days. lol I'm wondering how she and Luna lived all those years as Poppy was a free spirit. Did she live off rich older men and Luna was okay with it? Weird. A new Taylor is coming this week too. Remember she played Violet's mom on GH. I'm still hoping Michael Easton as Finn might come back you never know. 

I do like Jack Brennan. He has a charm. I want John Cates and Ava to both go away. lol

Wow,  Friday had some good shocking and gross cliffhangers. I'm sure you know what I found gross haha. 

Luna kissing Bill just 20 seconds after calling him her father. What in the actual fuck? So people are saying that she is the killer?! If true....I certainly did NOT see coming! That is quite a twist....I wonder what Katie will think. Wow. And now Steffy n Hope are going to go at it since Finn told her about the kiss. 

And that last scene with "Abby." It makes me sad to think that she is playing them all. Is she talking to Clyde? What is her plan? And I love that Connie is fired! But that bitch be crazy as all get out and you know she ain't gonna take this lying down. 

GH was good too. I am sooooo glad that Mac has finally accepted Cody as his long lost son. I really like Cody and hope he stays at GH for awhile.

Yeah, I'm glad Cody and Mac are now dad and son. I like Cody now. In the beginning he was a player, but now he's changed for the better. Willow is getting on my nerves. Every body thinks Drew is playing her to get even with Nina? Would be interesting to see this. I think the new writers are already changing stories, so hopefully it'll turn for the better. Also there will probably be a new Lulu. I wonder when Lucky will come home and why?

I know I think Luna is nuts! Or she's just like Poppy. Anyway, I know yuck about her kissing Bill. WTF? I think she's just going for whoever has the most money. Too bad for RJ, but I think that's over. She's playing them all with her sweet smile. I bet she really knew she was sleeping with Zende. I bet Steffy fires Hope. So glad Finn told her off. I wonder if she has a brain problem? I also wonder if Li is involved and knows Luna isn't well. I still say Jack, her ex, is Luna's dad.

And I'm not sure about "Abigal" is she really her and has amensia and working for Clyde not knowing the real truth? It would suck if her kids learn and then she's not their mom. I mean what would be the point? To get even with Chad. Come on! Also enough of CLyde.

I really want Connie, gone so badly. I think she might try to kill Melinda after she gets fired. She won't take that easily. I just hate her and want her in jail or dead. lol

It's super hot here. 105 today. I hate it. My electric bill will be very high again. The summers are too hot and too long.

So I had totally forgotten about this until some fans brought it up....but I do hope that Steffy doesn't give Hope TOO hard of a time BECAUSE rememeber when she and Liam kissed last summer. Not once, but twice?! and she never ever told Finn. It has been so long now I bet the writers have forgotten about it. :facepalm: and I don't know what to make of Luna, is this innocent sweet girl look an act this entire time??? I mean if she is the killer who is trying to frame her mom, I don't know what Poppy will think. Now, I am not the biggest Poppy fan but no one deserves that kind of wrath!

And the scene between Gabby and Stefan in the restaurant was cracking me up because they both kind of overact and I loved watching the expressions on the faces of the people in the background bar area. Pretty funny. and I don't like Melinda but I do hope that Ava gets there in time to save her because I hate Connie more than Melinda! 

I hate Connie too. I go on Days twitter page and beg them to get rid of her. Days films 6 months ahead, but I'm hoping she'll be gone too. She's just too annoying. Now she may have killed Melinda? WTF?

Well, Liam actually kissed Steffy. I think Hope might have something wrong with her brain? Who knows? I think Luna has a problem too. She might be a sociopath. I mean did she forget about RJ or is she like her mother going for the bigger and richer man? I honestly, wish Poppy, Li and Luna would go away. I don't like them. As for Steffy, she might fire Hope at this point. I don't know. But Hope has a problem. Your brain should tell you don't go after someone's man or woman, but this is a soap so who knows?

I think Molly and TJ are going to sue Kristina blaming her for the death of their baby. This will end the Davis women for sure. This was a terrible accident and Ava isn't innocent in this. I mean what is Molly thinking going against her sister because she has a temper. i know Cates has been fired by GH, so hopefully he'll be gone soon. Laura might fire Anna too for letting Valentin get away. These stories have to go and I hope the new writers will do better.  I'm glad Sonny is well now, but will Ava get away with this yet again?

Sometimes I wonder why I watch these shows? lol They get me so annoyed sometimes.

Liam kissed Steffy, technically yes. BUT she did not resist much and let it happen twice. So sorry not sorry but she is a damn hypocrite. Laying it on thick to both Hope and Finn. I'm very tired of her hateful ways. And while I complain about the soaps here I still love them  and don't let them bother me that much lol. It's a soap after all! 

And then Luna kissing Bill...again?! And once again he just let's it happen. This is Bold I tell ya.

Loved seeing Ric back! I am team Molly so am glad that she has some support. I hate how Kristina is acting through all of this. She was a surrogate. She should have never begged Molly to be one if she didn't view Molly as the rightful true mother. 

Yeah, but being a mom myself when you carry a baby for 9 months you bond with it. I feel for Kristina because it's what happens to a woman when you get pregnant. This whole situation is out of control.  I think Rick will tell MOlly to sue Kristina for the death of her baby. This will get worse before it gets better.  Don't know how it will get any better? And Rick isn't always the good guy so watch out! He's Sonny's half brother. Sonny's mom was the maid for Rick's dad and they had an affair and she became pregnant with Sonny. Sonny never knew about this for along time. Rick and Sonny don't see eye to eye all the time. And yeah, Lucky is back. I know Lulu will get a liver match. They are hinting it'll be Cyrus. I thought it would be Lucky or Nicholas or even Rocco. Glad Mac and Cody are talking.

I took offense for that stupid woman talking about Lois's accent. My mom and I still have that Brooklyn accent. lol

As for Bold, wait until you see today's episode. It's crazy. But in a way not so shocked by it.

And Days. We find out who so called Abby is talking too and I'm confused as to why? They are making a shocker turn with this. I don't think this woman is Abby and when you find out who her contact is I can see them messing with the DNA testing. I think  Jennifer was right to suggest another test and please do it in another hospital. I dno't know why these people are doing this to Chad and his family. And damn it, now crazy Connie has Melinda? WTF?

Enjoy your weekend

Still in the 100's here. Staying inside most time. 

No, I'm sorry but if Kristina had ANY inkling that she was going to feel connected to the baby, then she should have never ever ever pushed Molly and TJ to be their surrogate. and push them she did. She begged them. A surrogate is just an incubator. You get paid to do those services and you are supposed to be professional and learn how to disconnect yourself. If you can't *don't be a damn surrogate" So yeah I feel strongly about this cause it happens in real life but thankfully most surrogates are professionals who are not doing what Kristina is doing. #teammolly

ok, enough of that haha....I am still not excited about Lucky, there are other people on Twitter who agree with me that they should have scooped up Greg Vaughn for GH but I heard he is heading back to Days. I just want him on any soap, he is too talented and too good looking not to be on air. 

Stay cool. I was in San Antonio last July so remember those 100* plus days. No bueno.

Once you see this Lucky, the original Lucky you will know he's the right and the best one.

I understand how the surrogate works, but when you carry a baby you do connect with it. You can't help it. The only thing I have a problem with is, Kristina would be the aunt, so it's not like she would never ever see or be with the baby. No one has mentioned that. I mean even though she is the "mother" since it was her egg and not Molly's, she will still be apart of that baby's life. Someone needs to say this. I still think Molly is going to sue Kristina. I can see Rick's mind and since I know all about him, I know he will do this. Rick plays dirty and doesn't care who's life he ruins. He knows Kristina is Sonny's daughter, which is his half brother, but they don't always get along. This isn't over. I think bad thing are going to happen for the Davis family.

Also I read that Cyrus will save Lulu's life.  I would check with Laura, Rocco and Nicholas to see if they are a match. Nicholas was a maatch for Lulu when she needed the bone marrow transplant. That's how we knew Laura had another son. Not a good time. lol

Now Luna is the crazy one. Not surprised. by the way she was raised sounds like she resented her mother's life style and now wants Bill for the life she can have with him. I hope when this comes out Poppy leaves town and Luna will go to either a mental hospital or jail. I hope Jail because I don't want tos ee her anymore. lol

I hope Finn finds Steffy quick. I hate these story lines. It shocks me how people go from being civil to killing someone to get what they want. Hey it's a soap.

Have a great weekend.

Still weird but I can do what I want to. Thanks for your help.

did you hear GH fired Kelly Monaco who plays Sam? I wonder why? It seems GH is getting rid of a lot of good characters and adding others. I don't know whey they would fire Kelly? She's been there for over 20 years. I wonder if there is a problem behind the scenes?

Anyway thanks for your help.

Oh you are welcome! No troubles at all. :)

I did hear that about Kelly...seemed to come out of left field. And then I saw a Twitter post today about a new GH cast member. One day after the news broke about Kelly. Kind of a slap to the face if you ask me. But truth is that she has not had a real storyline in years. And that they are killing off Sam? Wow. 

And dang I don't like Steffy but she doesn't deserve to be in a cage. I never ever would have thought that Luna was a psychopath. Good job Bold, good job! This was a great twist. Can't wait to see how this all plays out.

First off are you okay? I saw there was an earthquake in Alaska. Sorry I saw it and then forgot to ask how you are? This heat is killing me.

I know Kelly has been on for over 20 years. I wonder if there's a backstage problem? Eventually, it will come out. To kill such a popular character? Weird. Maybe the fans will speak out. Years ago they were going to kill off Liz and the fans spoke out and GH changed the story and killed off Sabrina another nurse. I hope they do the same with Sam. She's a major character connected to other characters. GH needs to get rid of Jagger soon.  And bringing Rick back and now Scot is gone? WTH?

I don't know what the soaps are doing these days.

I know Steffy will probably survive and live to tell on Luna before she tries to kill someone else. I really want her and Poppy gone. Possibly Li too. It would be cool if Sheila saved Steffy. lol

Oh yeah, I'm good! Sorry to respond so late. We get earthquakes all the time but no big ones in Anchorage that I felt. Alaska is a very big state so unless it is localized many of us don't feel them!

So about Kelly.....I saw this on facebook and I had heard about the "paycuts." so I can see this being true.....

Hate to burst everyone’s bubble but they didn’t just let Kelly Monaco go to just to let her go it’s been said it’s because she refused the guaranteed pay cut that the whole network is being forced to take . The network let two greys anatomy actors go for refusing that pay cut to . This is their right as there is a clause in the contract that allows them to fire you and if you refuse a pay cut . She simply thought she was more valuable than she actually is . Also the rest of the cast agreed to the pay cut and she didn’t , so abc had to let her go per the terms of her contract. So only person to blame here is Kelly not the network not the show . By killing off the character abc is making sure she gets the message she won’t be hired back 😣😣😢.

Wow that sucks! How are these shows not making money? Weird.

Wait until you see GH today! I was screaming.

Glad you are okay. Can't imagine feeling the earth move.  Texas gets lots of floods but thank goodness we never do. Mother nature can do many horrible things.  It's scary sometimes.

Have a good weekend. Next week's weather is going down into the 80's. Can't wait. lol

Yeah I had heard about Sonny shooting Cates before I had even watched GH but then when I saw it, I still could not believe it. But once again, I am sure that Sonny will get away with it because besides Heather, no one really stays in jail! :lol: I think that Sam's last taped days are in October, a lot of people are hating on Frank Valentini. There just seems to be so much drama on the GH set behind the scenes. 

and I saw the previews for Bold, it seems that Finn will discover Steffy in her cage on Friday and I can't wait. Luna is so devious and evil omg, now we know that she was in her right mind when she slept with Zende. I mean goodness, her whole life is a freakin lie. Girl be psycho!

I knew once Luna confessed her crimes, she knew it was Zende. She's going after the biggest fish. I read that Bill might kill Luna, but not sure? lol That would be cool. Then poppy will definitely be leaving. I want this story to be over now. I hope Steffy gets to punch Luna once she's out of the cage.

Yeah, it sucks about Kelly, but I read she might to to Y&R. Who knows? I will miss Sam. I was hoping she and Jason would get back together. What will happen to her kids? I figure Disney is getting rid of people who don't want to take a pay cut. Like disney doesn' t have enough money. Shameful

Well that woman isn't Abigal. Don't know why this doctor is involved? I hope this ends soon too. I don't like Chad being suckered in and if his kids find out that would suck. Guess we'll see what's up? I also want Fiona gone and Brady gtting help.

I guess that doctor is that fake Abby's brother. Heard that somewhere anyways....but what I don't get is why on earth are they doing this to Chad and his family. I mean you  can tell she is conflicted. I just want to know the reasoning already!

Sam/Kelly to Y&R?? Hmmm, that would be interesting. Wonder who she would play.

yeah, on Days I don't know what's up and why? This doctor just came on the show this summer. Weird. I don't know. I just want that over and Connie gone. She is a crazy bitch and a horrible actress.

ON GH, they say Sam will die. I wonder how? Anyway, I also read that Alexis might go back to drinking then go to the same rehab as Finn and find out he never was there, but who knows? It's just someone saying this. 

On Bold, I think Steffy gets found by tomorrow. I hope so. I'm tired of this shit too. Luna is nuts and Poppy needs to leave town once the shit hits the fan. lol

I just can't believe GH will kill off Sam. She's been on over 20 years. Not cool. 

Yeah I've known about Sam dying but not sure how. I can't see her on Y&R though, doesn't seem like a good fit but maybe she could surprise me.

So I have not liked Li for awhile but I sure did like watching her body slam Luna lol. But I do feel bad for Poppy...ok so yeah she doesn't win any awards for being the best mom but she is not a lunatic killer like her daughter! And imagine how she will feel when she knows that Luna wanted to pin everything on her. Oy.

I know Luna blaming her mom. So you kill people who are in your way. Not cool. I hope we don't see Luna again. 

Well, now I'm hearing Kelly might go to Days of our lives. I still think it sucks that GH will kill her off. GH is doing weird stuff now. I don't get it. I do love Diane's reaction to seeing Sonny and Carly. lol She deserves an Emmy. What Dex did today to Sonny was not cool. Now he's all police. Come on. He might be on Sonny's hit list soon again.  

Good to see Eric back. If Kelly goes to Days that would be cool because they were together as Lucky and Sam on GH a long time ago. Maybe Nicole could die off screen and Eric will meet Kelly and there you go! lol

Have a good weekend. It's supposed to be in the 80's and cooler. I hope it stays this way.

My neighbors are way for a few days and I get to watch and care for their cats. Can't wait. The kittens are so cute. It's been a while since I had babies.  Should be fun.

Days would be a much better fit for Kelly than Y&R. Hope she goes there. I liked when she and Greg were a couple on GH. Great chemistry. One of the reasons why I wanted Greg back to GH. But at least he is back on Days,  hope he will stay awhile. Cause he said he came back cause Brady was in trouble but he was just released from jail..so, hmmm.

Hope you had a good weekend with the kitties!

I know Eric is a good character on Days. Maybe they will replace Nicole. Sami Brady is coming back in early 2025 and this character is awesome. she is a trouble maker. She was married to Lucas, Rafe and EJ, so we shall see. I think Days messed up Nicole. Her character is important part of days. These soaps are all out of control these days.

Fans are hating what's goingon with GH. Don't like Sonny killing Jagger and making Carly lie for him. Not liking Rick going after Liz. He was not good to her when they were married. I do hope Scott comes back. He hurt his foot, so not sure? I guess Ava will get away with her crimes yet again. I didn't like Dex becoming a rat after Sonny. He shouldn't have been there since he once worked for Sonny. Anna is becoming a bitch.  I don't know what the writers are doing to the characters.

yeah, Kelly should go go Days. Guess we'll see

So I was able to watch 3 out of 4 soaps yesterday *not GH*....I say that because I'm in Seattle visiting my brother until Saturday. :)

Connie better not freakin touch a hair on Leo's head is all I'm saying! I love Leo. The things he says always cracks me up. And finally Rafe is awake! I was starting to wonder.  And I was not  watching Days when Sami was on so will be very keen on seeing her!

And yeah Ava is like Sonny, as far as getting away with crimes. Not too surprising.