General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well speaking of fake Abby, I am not sure if you heard this rumor about her being Konstantin's grand daughter? I am afraid this story is just beginning but at least Chad knows the awful truth now.. he is going to be devastated. Now he has to grieve the loss of his wife all over again since she is truly Dead! Horrible.

It will be sad to see Sam die during surgery if that is how it is going to go. There are two sides to every story and not sure who to believe. And Sasha and Cody are kissing cousins now lol. Oh wow. Finn is not coming back, looks like Violet is the one boarding an airplane and leaving. To Seattle. Where my brother lives. Funny they chose Seattle. So random.

Enjoy the cooler weather! 

It would have been cool for Finn to show up and get Violet. I don't think he would have just gone to Seattle without saying goodbye in person to his family and taking Violet with him. Stupid. GH seems to be dropping the ball. I also heard that that guy Holly took the diamonds from might kill Sam to get even with Jason. Also Jason and Dante might team up to find Sam's killer. Either way it'll suck and the Davis women will be devastated. This is going to suck. I also read that Holly might be wrong about Sasha's dad. Let's hope.

Okay, I hope fake Abby isn't related to Constintain. I want her and her brother gone. Johnny thinking Chanel was having sex with Alex is so WRONG. This might be the end of their marriage. And are they just going to say John is somewhere else for a year? Very sad. John would never let Brady alone through all this. It's just sad. I'm so glad Steve made it to Paris in one hour. lol

As for Bold, here we go again. Bringing in more Forresters. Do we need this? And I stll say Taylor is still in love with Ridge. Whatever! No one seems to move on from anything or anyone. lol

I know Days was so wrong to fool Chad. He and Abigal were so inlove with each other and their kids and their lives. I want Clyde gone from this show. He's lasted too damn long already.