06/03/18 - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

downzy

3 minutes ago, TeeJay410 said:

Not that I would refuse it if it were given to me, but that LP slash is using during WTTJ is ugly.

LMAO -it is the paul he used during VR - Bad ass fiddle 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

I'm not usually one to comment on clothes. I don't really care what they wear. But Axl's love of shirts like this... :facepalm: I still remember the lady in the trash can, and this isn't much of an improvement.

Out of all the crap to complain about, you focus on that shirt? You must be a woman. Are you forgetting what band you have chosen to support? 

You should be more concerned about his shitty performance.

Edited by SWINGTRADER
  • Haha 4

Just now, Estranged Reality said:

It's nowhere close to VMAs. 

It's not their best Jungle from the last couple years but it's not remarkably bad or different either. 

Right, and here we go, time for "he is using Mickey here" from the same posters throughout the entire show lol

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Can we please get rid of the minute-long intro for Jungle?

Just tease the intro then go into Axl's opening "YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE?!"

As much as I love Slash, I don't need a minute of mindless noodling through the intro.

I think he’s giving time to Axl ;-)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stress Fracture said:

Axl’s hair does indeed look a lot less wispy and therefore takes a good few years off his appearance.

If it’s a natural improvement, fair play. If not, money well spent!

it seems that his hair has become thicker. :)

2 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

LMAO -it is the paul he used during VR - Bad ass fiddle 

Did he? I mean there's nothing wrong with it but the toggle switch washer being black (if one is even there im not sure) and the pickup rings being black, just not to my taste.

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Oh come on guys Axl was not that bad on Jungle. Lots of over exaggerating on this forum today, that was nowhere near the 2002 VMAs.

I swear people at this point just maybe secretly want Mickey Axl so they have something to complain about for the entire 3 hours we are here watching the periscopes

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Oh come on guys Axl was not that bad on Jungle. Lots of over exaggerating on this forum today, that was nowhere near the 2002 VMAs.

This.  It wasn't great or near the top of NITL performances but I anybody who thinks this sounded like 2002 VMAs either needs their hearing checked or needs to re-watch that and remember just how horrible it was.