06/03/18 - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

downzy

Just now, colonizedmind said:

He attended one rehearsal and other than that he probably hasn't sung since November 29th...that's what happening...
His voice is trying to remember how to sing these...that's why the first few shows back are always a little interesting (whether good or bad) 
as hasn't fallen into his vocal muscle memory pattern of singing everything...

Dude, singing the TIL chorus like it's fucking It's So Easy... I don't know, for me that's more than not-rehearsing. He didn't rehearse for any of the 2017 shows and he didn't do this. It's like 2002 VMAs, and It's worrying

2 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

I don't hear any difference in the way he sung "THis I lOve" tonight, it still sounds like shit. THe only time his voice was good on this song was in 2010. Ever since, it has been shit, just like the rest of the Mickey performances.

Taipei 2009, best version imo (not Ashba ofc)

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

He shouldn’t be, he’s been off long enough. He’s going to return to ACDC at 100% 

Problem is it seems he hasn't used those muscles since the last concert. During recovery he should still be practising.

He can hit the notes but he's choosing not to and being incredibly reserved. I would expect the same if he had not warmed up before the show.