06/03/18 - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

downzy

chinese democracy and slither are pretty similar songs, basic rnr midtempo drop d riffs, I sort of thought it would sounds like CD/ISE from Axl and it uh, didn't.

That said I'm fucking stoked they played it.

Edited by TeeJay410
  • Like 1

Tuned in to the stream just to hear the last extended note of Slither.   Woops.  Well, there'll be much better sounding videos up soon I'm sure.

I'm shocked.  I thought that fucker was gonna refuse to ever play a VR song.   Really awesome to finally get to hear "what could have been" all these years later.

Just now, Sanomatovic said:

Thats not an excuse. People paid a lot of money. They deserve a true show. Not a rehearsal

True. But no matter how much you rehearse, it´s never the same as playing live a lot

Interesting to note which song hasn't yet been played which is an absolute staple...

YCBM...

I get the feeling Axl knows he isn't on top form, hence why he is choosing to sing differently at times and avoiding YCBM altogether, good job as O'm not sure his voice would hold together.