Are you a nostalgic person?

RONIN

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Tantric Sex. Maths teacher from Cramlington. 

See 'massive bellend'.  Tantric stuff just means professional wanker.  Making sex last longer, who wants sex to last longer, a mans gotta fuckin' sleep and 2 and a half minutes is enough for any woman dammit :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

See 'massive bellend'.  Tantric stuff just means professional wanker.  Making sex last longer, who wants sex to last longer, a mans gotta fuckin' sleep and 2 and a half minutes is enough for any woman dammit :lol: 

Especially tantric sex with Trudie Styler!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

OMG ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

You should! you should be DieselDaisy's female version and annoy the hell out of everybody! :lol:

There are quite a few "Greek pride" videos of this on youtube :lol:

Also:

Spoiler

The kimono thing is bullshit, of course :lol:

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

it's not obscure, except for the odd word here and there, maybe.  

That's all I meant... he uses a lot of uncommon words in his posts and not just here and there, at least for a non-native speaker. I realize you're a native speaker so you probably don't realize.

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Anyway, the problem started with the dutch user who got bothered by the invasion of British posters in every thread. He blamed Diesel for the derailing most of them, also accussed him of being difficult to read because he exacerbates his Britishness and sounds like a sir from the 18th century!

I have a name, darn it! 

Anyway, it's not a problem, as I already said... I was making a point and I exaggerated because I was trying to be funny. Unfortunately my humour isn't funny in any language.

And yes, the British invasion is annoying.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

It's just that the American mass culture is dominant in the world and that makes "American-ness" less noticeable and more "acceptable" to international users. For example, when it comes to country specific culture and traditions, it's more likely that someone from another country has seen wrestling or baseball in a movie than cricket; and that they've heard more of the accent of U.S. southern states than of the, say, Manchester accent.

Very true, the American culture is what I've grown up with somewhat so I'm probably not aware when there's an American invasion in a thread, while I do notice the British invasion because I have less affinity with that. plus they're annoying.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I have a name, darn it! 

Anyway, it's not a problem, as I already said... I was making a point and I exaggerated because I was trying to be funny. Unfortunately my humour isn't funny in any language.

And yes, the British invasion is annoying.

:lol: I'm sorry I forgot your username! :facepalm:

What would you expect from a British other than invasion? They are pirates! :lol:

And why are you so annoyed by them?
I should be the most offended one here!
They stole a piece of my land and recently, they knocked off a submarine of ours! :max:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

:lol: I'm sorry I forgot your username! :facepalm:

What would you expect from a British other than invasion? They are pirates! :lol:

And why are you so annoyed by them?
I should be the most offended one here!
They stole a piece of my land and recently, they knocked off a submarine of ours! :max:

I think it's their teeth that turns me off... and they gave us Beckham and the Geordie shore, let's not forget about that.

3 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I think it's their teeth that turns me off... and they gave us Beckham and the Geordie shore, let's not forget about that.

hahaahaaahaha putrid teeth, I know.... why is that?

Geordie Shore is that MTV reality show? :question:

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Amen. These Euroshits voted against Gina G. 

Soap dodging, garlic gorging, snail suckers with their hairy arm-pitted women, sitting outside cafes drinking black coffee out of thimbles, smoking gitanes and bottling wars :lol: 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I believe it is.

No listen, I have nothing against the brits... I've been to England twice, once to Scotland, and loved the countryside and cities I visited and the people I met were all extremely polite, I was actually surprised by how polite everyone was. So I'll give them that and forgive them for the crappy music, terrible food and sometimes arrogant attitude.

Edited by EvanG

4 minutes ago, RONIN said:

way to hijack my thread gang :lol:

That's the nature of the beast!

3 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I believe it is.

No listen, I have nothing against the brits... I've been to England twice, once to Scotland, and loved the country side and cities I visited and the people I met were all extremely polite, I was actually surprised by how polite everyone was. So I'll give them that and forgive them for the crappy music, terrible food and sometimes arrogant attitude.

Is this the typical excuse "I have a friend who is...."? :lol:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

That's the nature of the beast!

Is this the typical excuse "I have a friend who is...."? :lol:

Haha... no, I refuse to be friends with them... I have a reputation to think about, thank you very much.

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Diesel Daisy is from where geordie shore is about, which is what makes it doubley hilairious that yous all think he's some proper english gent :lol:  The manky teeth stereotype comes predominantly from like the 60s/70s where British people never used to pay a dentist 50 grand to get a shitload of bridgework done when they got famous and got on the telly.  Contrast that with Americans where they all did that shit and had a row of unnatural looking shiny choppers in the movies whenever you see em.  Which is why its impossible to cast a bum in hollywood like a homeless person...because everyone has perfect teeth.

I don't trust people with perfect teeth.  

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Haha... no, I refuse to be friends with them... I have a reputation to think about, thank you very much.

Sooooooooooooooo mean :lol: but I don't want to dig deeper on your reasons to hate the Britons. Curiosity killed the cat, you know? :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Diesel Daisy is from where geordie shore is about, which is what makes it doubley hilairious that yous all think he's some proper english gent :lol: 

Oh! :ph34r:

I have never watched that show but I've seen small clips on MTV. Lots of people humping each other like horny dogs :smiley-confused2:

Anyway, why wouldn't he be an English Lord just because he's from there? Or is the whole town a huge ass brothel? :ph34r:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The manky teeth stereotype comes predominantly from like the 60s/70s where British people never used to pay a dentist 50 grand to get a shitload of bridgework done when they got famous and got on the telly.  Contrast that with Americans where they all did that shit and had a row of unnatural looking shiny choppers in the movies whenever you see em.

58df3144338e25e5c6d7fd5ca4b53d3f.jpg

:lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Sooooooooooooooo mean :lol: but I don't want to dig deeper on your reasons to hate the Britons. Curiosity killed the cat, you know? :unsure:

Oh! :ph34r:

I have never watched that show but I've seen small clips on MTV. Lots of people humping each other like horny dogs :smiley-confused2:

Anyway, why wouldn't he be an English Lord just because he's from there? Or is the whole town a huge ass brothel? :ph34r:

Lords dont come from ghastly shitholes like that.  Let me explain England geographically.  First you have London, the greatest city in the world.  In the outer parts of that you have the home counties, where posh uptight people live...and then anything north from there onwards is a ghastly rural wasteland full of slack jawed bent back beasts of yokel burden.  That is where Daisy comes from.  They all have funny accents, breed whippets, drink pints of beer with enormously large heads and claim public assistance from the government.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Lords dont come from ghastly shitholes like that.  Let me explain England geographically.  First you have London, the greatest city in the world.  In the outer parts of that you have the home counties, where posh uptight people live...and then anything north from there onwards is a ghastly rural wasteland full of slack jawed bent back beasts of yokel burden.  That is where Daisy comes from.  They all have funny accents, breed whippets, drink pints of beer with enormously large heads and claim public assistance from the government.

Well, ok, but he's managed to play a character in the forum that tricks people into believing he's a sir. Give him some credit! :lol:

latest?cb=20120510104552&path-prefix=es

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

think he's some proper english gent :lol: 

For the longest time I thought Daisy was female because of the name and some dubious posts he made (in the women thread). I'm still not sure, but then again... I don't know anyone here in real life, I'm sure there are some catfish on this forum like anywhere else on the internet.