Wishlist (Not Setlist!)

Make a wish! What would you like to get from GN'R?  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, RussTCB said:
1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I voted "New Music". To clarify, I mean NEW Music, not a (possibly) re-worked version of a 31 year old song any GN'R fan would've heard countless times.

But Shadow is new..Fernando saaid so himself.

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

A new album. We know that Slash and Duff can have a record written in a few weeks (Contraband), just gotta get the lazy singer (if you want to call him that) to do his part in a reasonable time frame.

I used to have huge respect for Axl's "perfectionism", but looking at the current state of things that seems to be no longer an option. They could just get in a room, crank it up to 11 and release the five best songs of that session as an EP, stupid lyrics and imperfections included I'd be a happy camper. Or maybe a chill acoustic thing along the likes of Wichita Lineman, think "Jar Of Flies" by AIC, just something cool and chill. I mean it's not like they need to show anyone they are capable of reinventing the wheel, is it? ;)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Someone who wants to see a reunion of Axl, Tracii and Izzy

lol Tracii would never want anything to do with the joke of a band GNR has become. Guy released an album since reunited with Phil and is already recording a new one while his Roses... 

29 minutes ago, tremolo said:

The best would be new music, of course, but good luck with that.

Next in line would be a change in management. TB and Fernando are a fucking joke.

If none of those things can happen, next best thing would be for gnr to call it a day and pull the plug. This band has turned into a gross nostalgia-driven greed act. What a shame.

I'm out of likes. couldn't agree more

2 hours ago, default_ said:

lol Tracii would never want anything to do with the joke of a band GNR has become. Guy released an album since reunited with Phil and is already recording a new one while his Roses... 

Good point, but one can only wish

2 hours ago, Sosso said:

Someone who wants to see a reunion of Axl, Tracii and Izzy

Serious question:

How can somebody want Tracii back when he does consider himself a GNR fan? How's that possible without trolling? 

Edited by Free Bird

1 minute ago, Free Bird said:

Serious question:

How can somebody want Tracii back when he is consider himself a GNR fan? How's that possible without trolling? 

They could also do a reunion outside of GN'R, at a L.A. Guns gig for example.

Edited by Sosso

I want to see some new music. I know that Slash has numerous riff ideas that he constantly has, Axl is amazing with lyrics, and Duff is a good writer too. There is no reason why there shouldn’t be new music at some point. I also want to see them change up the setlists by playing songs that haven’t been played in a long time. Maybe do a full album at one show, like what Metallica did. I also want to see interviews to see how the band is doing offstage. I would be really excited if Izzy and Steven joined, but I’m fine with it the way it is because it’s essentially the UYI lineup and I was fine with that.