GNR jumped the dolphin (finally)

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, get on them lithographs fella, thats what its about :lol:

What the fuck is a lithograph, sounds like something Bilbo Babbins forged in the fires of Mordor.

I’m waiting for the GNR 3D hologram projector. 

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The last Guns thing I bought was a bullet logo shirt from Asda for a fiver. I use it as a pyjama shirt. It seems to have disappeared though.

My One in a Million shirt was made into dusters last century. I had a metal AFD cross but someone stole it with a load of D&D figures I kept under my bed. 

22 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The last Guns thing I bought was a bullet logo shirt from Asda for a fiver. I use it as a pyjama shirt. It seems to have disappeared though.

Axl sent his fuckin' youtube video taker downers round everyones gaff in the middle of the night to rob all the fuckin' Primark Guns shirts to clear the market for all the Not in this Lifetime merch :lol:

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You know what, I have no idea :lol:  I asked someone on here a whiles and they told me but I'm buggered if I can remember. 

It’s like a stained glass window made of protoplasm that I traded for an Ogre’s battleaxe?

59 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Mmmh. Why then not limiting yourself to those threads?!  I do not read non GNR threads inhere. All I can say is that you post in GNR related threads very often and it's nothing but negativity. 

I don't care, mate. I just wanted to understand what I still don't do. But anyway, people are different. 

there is a name for trying to "eliminate" people that are not like you in the name of a "good thing"

as in "Why not limiting yourself to XXX"

as in "why people like you are still being around here"

there is also a name for being able to live with people who are the complete opposite of you and accepting their freedom to express their opinions whenever and wherever they fucking want

you are just trying to be "positive", huh?

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

there is a name for trying to "eliminate" people that are not like you in the name of a "good thing"

as in "Why not limiting yourself to XXX"

as in "why people like you are still being around here"

there is also a name for being able to live with people who are the complete opposite of you and accepting their freedom to express their opinions whenever and wherever they fucking want

you are just trying to be "positive", huh?

My goodness, what the heck is wrong with you?!

I dont want to "eliminate" anybody. I just do wonder why some people spent their lifetime in a forum of a band they cannot stand for years. That makes no sense for me. If it does for those people, I am the last one who cares. 

Jesus ... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I think you’ll find its ‘...you’ve been rippin’ off the fuckin’ kids while they’ve been payin’ their hard earned money..’. Come on lad, call yourself a fan, I ain’t listened to that song in over a decade I’m sure :lol:

Ahh well.. even the man himself stumbles his lyrics

1 hour ago, RONIN said:

GnR to me is basically mst3k fodder at this point - deserving of the utmost derision and mockery. 

The band has descended to such a pathetic state that trolling the redhead and his entourage of imbeciles has become a coping mechanism for most diehards. Half the fat axl memes probably originate from fan forums. Unless you're into overpriced branded junk, stale setlists, and repackaged old shit selling for 10x more - there's really nothing worth giving a rat's ass about. And it looks to be heading that way for the foreseeable future. 

this is more or less the state since RIR 2011 or maybe Bridge School Benefit 2012 at latest. now the whole thing only added some fake vintage retro nostalgia stuff on the top of the cake, and at least learned how to milk cash out of casuals. besides that, nothing much has really changed for the last 6 or 7 years actually.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1