Happy 30th anniversary to Lies!

On 12/2/2018 at 9:52 AM, AXL_N_DIZZY said:

The ultimate “fan album” IMHO. We had all just started to figure out that there was this rare EP LLAS out there- and then suddenly the music was available to the masses. Meanwhile the acoustic side was brilliant b/c “Patience” was yet another hit/“girlfriend”-type song, but the other 3 tracks had “bite” (to say the least). Great album cover/art too. Captures the band’s unique “aura”/dark humor perfectly IMHO.

Happy 30th!

Love this review

Reckless Life is the Guns N Roses official anthem.

I spoke to Izzy about this in a dream. I was led to him on an avocado farm by a weird naked Indian and Jim Morrison. I thought it a trifle unnecessary to see the crack in the Indians bottom. It was during the conversation we had while passing the peace pipe the Indian produced around that Iz informed me of that little fact about Reckless Life.

Izzy was cool. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

FANTASTIC album. All are great songs. Had it on repeat for many days and weeks. Months! Gonna listen to it again today. Loved the album then, love it today. That is Guns n Roses, people. What a freaking fantastic, rebellious, pure rock n roll no bullshit band they were!!! :headbang::headbang:

• Like 2