Greta Thunberg's Groupie

Axl's Agony Aunt

3 minutes ago, action said:

wether something is offensive or not, is in the eye of the beholder. People are easily triggered these days, and have been offended for less. hence the disclaimer. I acknowledged that they were jokes, hence my reference to them as "humour".

I agree. I think Greta will see the funny side, and the Swedish death metal mash seems a compliment, as with her inflatables used on marches by her fans.

2 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I agree. I think Greta will see the funny side, and the Swedish death metal mash seems a compliment, as with her inflatables used on marches by her fans.

you "think" she will see the funny side?

blimey, I have been attacked for the last 4 pages for daring to state how "I" think she will handle this, but ok.

Edited by action

1 minute ago, action said:

you "think" she will see the funny side?

blimey, I have been attacked for the last 4 pages for daring to state how "I" think she will handle this, but ok.

Nah, that's the whole thing, my friend, you've been called out on the fact that you've made one crazy assumption after the other without even knowing these people.

1 minute ago, soon said:

A cute, funny, innocuous comedy sketch gets a warning now?? WTF is going on here?? :lol: Talk about trying to manufacturer drama!

Next time Ill take a warning for the video labeled "good" with 4 minutes of a right wing blow hard talking nonsense please.

I was actually having you in mind, when issuing my precautionary statement.

it's nice to be proven wrong!

4 minutes ago, action said:

I was actually having you in mind, when issuing my precautionary statement.

Yes, you sure do seem to think its nice to be proven wrong. Every post you make on this thread is you offering that experience to yourself.

I love comedy. :lol: Like pretty much everyone does. :shrugs::lol: WTF:rofl-lol:  I guess I should be honoured that like Greta you have chosen to pronounce odd and baseless assumptions about? :headbang:

5 minutes ago, soon said:

Yes, you sure do seem to think its nice to be proven wrong. Every post you make on this thread is you offering that experience to yourself.

I love comedy. :lol: Like pretty much everyone does. :shrugs::lol: WTF:rofl-lol:  I guess I should be honoured that like Greta you have chosen to pronounce odd and baseless assumptions about? :headbang:

so I guess what we have learned today, is not to make baseless assumptions. perhaps apply this to yourself, next time you tell me what I "seem to think"?

7 minutes ago, action said:

so I guess what we have learned today, is not to make baseless assumptions. perhaps apply this to yourself, next time you tell me what I "seem to think"?

27 minutes ago, action said:

^^^^ So you dont think what you wrote that I was responding to? Okay.

On grown men bullying her: "They are afraid of us... we should take that as a compliment."

Massive rally of about 300 000 people in Montreal today. Before that Greta met with PM Trudeau. He fucking dressed up as her for their meeting! With a braid and all!

Spoiler

Nah, but you believed it, didnt you?! :lol:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-greta-thunberg-climate-change-action-1.5299674

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-climate-march-greta-thunberg-1.5298549

Trudeau participated in the march as well. Not sure which of them had more security. Fucking bigoted right wing scum.

Edited by soon
  • GNFNR 1

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

My gawd! The source of all Trudeau's problems is when he decides to ''dress up''!

He identifies as a little Swedish girl. :shrugs: :lol:

Sorry, I couldnt resist. I knew people would believe it! :lol: I trust you saw the hidden caption below my claim?

Just now, soon said:

He identifies as a little Swedish girl. :shrugs: :lol:

Sorry, I couldnt resist. I knew people would believe it! :lol: I trust you saw the hidden caption below my claim?

Just keep Trudeau away from the Fancy Dress Department - that is all I will say. He has ''blacked-up'' more times than Leslie Crowther.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why do you post these things?

Are you another grown up man making fun of her?

Stop it, really :thumbsdown:

because it is reported in the news today and it is relevant to the topic

I'm not making fun of her, I'm just posting a curious video relevant to the topic.

it's a good thing you never make fun of no one, because think of the massive irony that would be present here, if you did. 

I need to stop? how about... no?

1 minute ago, action said:

because it is reported in the news today and it is relevant to the topic

I'm not making fun of her, I'm just posting a curious video relevant to the topic.

it's a good thing you never make fun of no one, because think of the massive irony that would be present here, if you did. 

I need to stop? how about... no?

Yes, I do make fun of idiots and people who don't need any defense, like grandpa Axl and other dudes of the sort.

But Greta is still a kid, so anyone making fun of her, especially grown up people, should just F.O. because it is pathetic to make fun of children and teenagers.

You do no good by posting those things. Actually, it feels like you enjoy re-posting them and I'm sorry if it's not really your intention, but if you're as worried about her as you say you are, you wouldn't be replicating those stupid memes in a forum. Reposting the bullying doesn't help her at all.

• Sad 1