The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

2 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

We’re gonna see another Conspirators record before we see another GNR single, aren’t we?

Likely, since they were already working on new material by the time 4 was released. 

4 hours ago, Stro said:

Likely, since they were already working on new material by the time 4 was released. 

I think regardless of when Slash will release another Conspirators record, there's a good chance we'll get another Gn'R single this year or next year.

4 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

This band is a wild ride. I have no expectations and all the expectations at the same time. 

this is a pretty nice description of it heh. There are so many great aspects to Gn'R and so many elements which seems to have the potential from my perspective of being better, just the potential of what can be. I find it interesting that what makes this band great is maybe oftentimes what hinders it from going that few extra steps into what I want it to be. 

a key aspect of it for me is Axl's seemingly ever changing opinion and action it seems which makes the whole thing impossible to predict even on a general level but he seems more willing to share a little bit more in recent years which keeps me optimistic as a fan. The work is already done. It's a question of what Axl wants to do but I decided it's a good idea to accept it will always take him a long time to execute. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, siraddam said:

I haven't seen this interview with Axl for a long time. He talks about new music. I think it's his best interview.

Interesting when he says he would want to release more music under the gnr name, whether Slash and duff were on it was another question. That would have been such a bizarre move if that'd happened around 2016 and suggests he wanted to put cd2 out around then or had plans to, as we know he was working on it in 2015