The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

49 minutes ago, EvanG said:

It's a total useless exercise to compare one band to another because every band is different. And you guys are too drunk or high or simply too unintelligent to understand what is actually being said. But don't come on here saying ''GnR is the only band who does this, or doesn't do that, or blah blah blah'' when you are factually incorrect and expect no one to correct you on that. 

Why are you so angry?

9 minutes ago, EvanG said:

NO ONE IS SAYING THAT IT'S FINE. EVERY PERSON ON HERE AGREES THAT IT SUCKS BIG TIME THAT GUNS N ROSES DOESN'T RELEASE MUSIC. THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. ARE YOU BEING THIS DUMB ON PURPOSE?

WHEN YOU'RE ON A FORUM AND YOU MAKE A CLAIM THAT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT, YOU CAN EXPECT SOMEONE TO CALL YOU OUT ON IT WITH THE RIGHT FACTS. THAT'S ALL WE DID. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

Good grief would you calm down

• Like 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

Just now, Its Tino said:

Why are you so angry?

I'm never angry. I don't even understand how you can tell if I'm angry through a written post, plus you don't even know me.
But let's not go off-topic, please, or else you will make me angry.

We have greatest hits. About time for a best of.

Just now, tommyrai said:

I’m happy the ep came out , I do hope for more but don’t live my life waiting anymore, what they do they do and I was fortunate to see them in London :)

Oh your waiting, as long as your living!

11 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

We have greatest hits. About time for a best of.

Oh your waiting, as long as your living!

A Best of with the exact same songs in the exact same order as the Greatest Hits - now THAT would be the next level! 

Come on, Fernando, make it happen!

• Haha 3

On 8/3/2022 at 11:14 PM, Powderfinger said:

A comeback single charts and reignites the band. What you’re trying to tart up into a “comeback single” is a crap 20 year old track that’s only interesting to a few. It’s the definition of a failed “comeback single” 

Nonetheless it is the comeback single. Crap or not.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

A Best of with the exact same songs in the exact same order as the Greatest Hits - now THAT would be the next level! 

Come on, Fernando, make it happen!

A Best Of wouldnt make sense because that would be Afd on Disc 1 and almost every other song on Discs 2 and 3. 

Buying their albums would make more sense for starters. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

I don't know if you guys noticed, but we are starting to sound like a broken record and to walk in circles within this forum.

We are just obessing over something that's not real.

It's been a longer period between CHI DEM and this "new record" than the period between UYI and CHI DEM. And look how bummed out we are for to recycled songs that are at least subpar if compared to the rest. But at least back them we had something to look for.

As soon as Axl or the band starts to seriously talk about a new album we'll still wait for non less than 3 to 4 years for it to come out.

There's nothing out there folks!

Edited by Legendador
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

Just now, Legendador said:

I don't know if you guys noticed, but we are starting to sound like a broken record

What the FUCK are U talking about!!!

TB n' Axl 'r workin' on new shit!

We will hear new shit!!!!

X9999.9999

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shacklers Absolution said:

X9999.9999

Exactly, and soon is the word...

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Legendador said:

I don't know if you guys noticed, but we are starting to sound like a broken record and to walk in circles in this forum?

We are just obessing over something that's not real.

It's been a longer period between CHI DEM and this new record than the period between UYI and CHI DEM. But at least back them we had something to look for.

As soon as Axl or the band starts to seriously talk about a new album we'll still wait for not less than 3 to 4 years to it to see the light of day.

There's nothing out there folks!

You're living in 2025 then. Who's the president there? 

18 hours ago, EvanG said:

I'm never angry. I don't even understand how you can tell if I'm angry through a written post, plus you don't even know me.
But let's not go off-topic, please, or else you will make me angry.

You’re calling people dumb in all caps for starters. 

10 minutes ago, Its Tino said:

You’re calling people dumb in all caps for starters. 

He said he was drunk, high and dyslexic so I wanted to be funny and use all caps to make it easier to understand that no one was comparing GnR to other bands as he kept claiming.
Stop being so mad, dude. Relax.

4 hours ago, EvanG said:

He said he was drunk, high and dyslexic so I wanted to be funny and use all caps to make it easier to understand that no one was comparing GnR to other bands as he kept claiming.

Stop trying to gaslight people lol. You got mad and embarrassed yourself. Anyway, I'm not gonna partake in your mental gymnastics any more as it seems you are just here to annoy at this point.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Stop trying to gaslight people lol. You got mad and embarrassed yourself. Anyway, I'm not gonna partake in your mental gymnastics any more as it seems you are just here to annoy at this point.

I thought you embarrassed yourself for the straw man that I called you out on and you had to keep it up in order to save face.
All the posts are there.
Seriously, give it a rest already, this is very annoying now.

Edited by EvanG

12 hours ago, EvanG said:

He said he was drunk, high and dyslexic so I wanted to be funny and use all caps to make it easier to understand that no one was comparing GnR to other bands as he kept claiming

Bahahaha now you’re projecting. Classic deflection lol.