The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

36 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

But wasn't the Shadow we got a never before released recording produced by Mike Clink in 1986? How do we know the guitars are new?

35 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Some of Slash's guitar licks and riffs sound to "new" and "fresh" for the 80s.

And his tone is what he's using now (sounds very similar to Absurd and HS) and the solo is more like his playing now compared to the 80s.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

That could cause GN'R to return because it could associate "of mine" with the most popular GN'R song. Maybe just "bitter adult"?

I didn't want to suggest a song about myself. :lol:

9 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

I suggested this earlier with the words "Red Panda". Feel free to search for those words as well. Let's see how much we can mess with the algorithm.

Yeah, nothing here for both so far. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I think I heard somewhere awhile ago that 10%er is the real name of that other Tommy song from the locker leaks.

I see it! 

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/title/Going down/performer/Guns n roses?at=false&searchFilter=SVW&page=1

Not sure it means anything exciting though.

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Voodoochild said:

I didn't want to suggest a song about myself. 

I was wrong anyway, because when I tried "bitter adult of mine" there were no results whatsoever in any category besides playlists, but with just "bitter adult" there were a couple (not GN'R, of course) :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

Are you in the US? Try searching End of Days and the soundtrack should appear.

Right, but my argument is that why would these CDII songs instantly give me GNR and not Oh My God?

Although Perhaps now showing up is starting make me think it's 100% the algorithim.

1 minute ago, betterman said:

I think I dont believe it anymore, it seems too good to be true!

Yup. Perhaps was our last hold-out for songs to be in the system, since it was a big question mark for why it wouldn't show up but the others were. Now that Perhaps is showing up I think it's all but likely an algorithim thing.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dean said:

No sign of Perhaps in the UK, however we’ve an additional character for Soul Monster as it’s now showing GNR for ‘soul mons’ 🤣🤣🤣

I noticed that too!! 😂

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Yup. Perhaps was our last hold-out for songs to be in the system, since it was a big question mark for why it wouldn't show up but the others were. Now that Perhaps is showing up I think it's all but likely an algorithim thing.

Yep, I’m thinking that way too

1 minute ago, patolea10 said:

Why should Perhaps not appear on the search results? soul monster and the general took a while too.
I'm not saying something will happen, but i can't wrap my head around the ideia of fucking up the algorithm. We should be getting Red Panda by now then.

I think people only really started that yesterday. where as people will have been searching perhaps for a few days by now.