The US Politics/Elections Thread 2.0

downzy

On 8/22/2024 at 10:32 PM, -W.A.R- said:

I was reading some articles and came across something that i missed: Blinken told Netanyahu back in January that there was no military solution to Hamas. If this is being acknowledged by the administration then why are they continuing to support one?

Hamas is a violent terrorist group (I don't think anyone would disagree with that), I do not believe they can be negotiated with or legislated away. The threat of radical Islamic terrorism is real, thankfully the US is in a better position (literally) to handle it compared to some European countries. Killing them all would be great, but difficult of course as they are well immersed in areas that may have some decent people living there. The process of killing/capturing them is probably helping their cause somewhat by recruiting more of them, so I don't know what the solution is, but I would be willing to bet it is a military one along with a lot of time. Perhaps Netanyahu should take a more "surgical" approach vs. his current scorched earth approach? I'm glad I don't have to decide any of this. What a mess! It was bound to happen eventually though. They fucked around, and are finding out! 

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

Hamas is a violent terrorist group (I don't think anyone would disagree with that), I do not believe they can be negotiated with or legislated away. The threat of radical Islamic terrorism is real, thankfully the US is in a better position (literally) to handle it compared to some European countries. Killing them all would be great, but difficult of course as they are well immersed in areas that may have some decent people living there. The process of killing/capturing them is probably helping their cause somewhat by recruiting more of them, so I don't know what the solution is, but I would be willing to bet it is a military one along with a lot of time. Perhaps Netanyahu should take a more "surgical" approach vs. his current scorched earth approach? I'm glad I don't have to decide any of this. What a mess! It was bound to happen eventually though. They fucked around, and are finding out! 

The problem with Hamas and Palestinians in general mustn't be conflated with your regular Islamist terrorist. Hamas' terrible atrocity last year and the general fight by Palestinians isn't a fight to spread extremist Islamism but a fight for survival and a direct reaction to how they have been treated by Israel for decades now. You can only take so much before you fight back, and unfortunately the reaction was a terrible atrocity. 

Even more unfortunate, Israel's response to the atrocity is not solving any problems at all but just creates even more hatred towards Israel (and jews), and hence the spiral of death and terrorism is guaranteed to continue. It is not in Israel's best interest, they are only creating new enemies, both among Palestinians who might have been moderate and open to peace, but also among other Arab nations, and lastly in the West where countries are now slowly turning away from their almost unconditional support of Israel.

• Like 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

16 hours ago, Cosmo said:

Foo Fighters suing Trump for unauthorized use of "My Hero" on his campaign rallies. Point for the Foos in my book.

I also read that any revenue they might receive from Trump's usage of their song will be donated to the Harris/Walz campaign.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

The problem with Hamas and Palestinians in general mustn't be conflated with your regular Islamist terrorist. Hamas' terrible atrocity last year and the general fight by Palestinians isn't a fight to spread extremist Islamism but a fight for survival and a direct reaction to how they have been treated by Israel for decades now. You can only take so much before you fight back, and unfortunately the reaction was a terrible atrocity. 

Even more unfortunate, Israel's response to the atrocity is not solving any problems at all but just creates even more hatred towards Israel (and jews), and hence the spiral of death and terrorism is guaranteed to continue. It is not in Israel's best interest, they are only creating new enemies, both among Palestinians who might have been moderate and open to peace, but also among other Arab nations, and lastly in the West where countries are now slowly turning away from their almost unconditional support of Israel.

Didn’t Israel allow Palestine to self govern for a while now? I also understand they provided utilities until the war. I’d be curious to know what percentage of Palestinians support Hamas as well. It seems to be quite a few based on some journalists who have interviewed people on the streets that are left there and from the reactions I saw when hostages were paraded around. Most also didn’t seem keen on a two-state solution. 
It’s unfortunate people can’t just get along. (Which I know is an understatement) Dearborn Michigan (my state) has the largest population of Muslims in America, and I’m not aware of any issues there outside of gang violence in other minority populations which isn’t related to this issue. I happen to work with some Muslims and as a Christian, we all get along very well and I think that’s because we’re all educated and are compassionate and have a similar vision of success and tolerance. 

2 hours ago, downzy said:

I also read that any revenue they might receive from Trump's usage of their song will be donated to the Harris/Walz campaign.

That is funny, and they may need it! (Not sure on the current polls though. Looking forward to the debate if it happens)

Ken Paxton who is the Attorney General of Texas, who also is a crook for fraud, is saying many Mexican Americans are voting when they are illegal. This is Texas's answer to everything.

The Republican party is getting scared now that Harris is running and even though Texas is a so called "red" state many Democrats are getting the word out to vote for Harris.

These morons make me sick. I want him, abbott and Cruz out. Texas needs to do better for it's people. I have never seen such BS in all my life.

Ever since Trump lost the 2020 election, he's made it impossible for some people to vote because he claims voter fraud.

What is happening in America? Why are these people listening to a felon? America better wise up or this will never stop.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Didn’t Israel allow Palestine to self govern for a while now? I also understand they provided utilities until the war. I’d be curious to know what percentage of Palestinians support Hamas as well. It seems to be quite a few based on some journalists who have interviewed people on the streets that are left there and from the reactions I saw when hostages were paraded around. Most also didn’t seem keen on a two-state solution. 

Hamas is a resistance organization and has been widely supported by Palestinians, because they are naturally opposed to the way they have been treated by Israel. Palestinians do not have the same rights in Israel as jews do, nor do Israel currently support a two-state solution. Hence Palestinians now live under conditions referred to as "Israeli apartheid", on ever shrinking land as Jewish colonists slowly encroach on Palestinian land and drive Palestinians away. As far as the bloody terrorist attack last year, it has received wide support among Palestinians, unfortunately. That doesn't mean that Israel attacks on civilians or the extent of collateral damage is morally justified, of course.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Hamas is a resistance organization and has been widely supported by Palestinians, because they are naturally opposed to the way they have been treated by Israel. Palestinians do not have the same rights in Israel as jews do, nor do Israel currently support a two-state solution. Hence Palestinians now live under conditions referred to as "Israeli apartheid", on ever shrinking land as Jewish colonists slowly encroach on Palestinian land and drive Palestinians away. As far as the bloody terrorist attack last year, it has received wide support among Palestinians, unfortunately. That doesn't mean that Israel attacks on civilians or the extent of collateral damage is morally justified, of course.

I think in this case "resistance organization" is a nice way of saying terrorist organization, but to each their own. (I realize that the word and derivates of "terrorist" varies, depending on who you ask for any particular situation). The American patriots were probably deemed terrorists by the occupying British forces in the colonial America at the time, for example. But I digress..

What a messy situation all around with Israel and the Palestinians. Perhaps it's one of those ordeals where there's no peaceful solution, sometimes that's it. It sucks, it's not fun, it's unfair, it's ugly and horrible, but it's not the first time, nor will it be the last. Maybe the only ending is when one side annihilates the other, and any who are displaced become refugees in countries willing to take them in.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Ken Paxton who is the Attorney General of Texas, who also is a crook for fraud, is saying many Mexican Americans are voting when they are illegal. This is Texas's answer to everything.

The Republican party is getting scared now that Harris is running and even though Texas is a so called "red" state many Democrats are getting the word out to vote for Harris.

These morons make me sick. I want him, abbott and Cruz out. Texas needs to do better for it's people. I have never seen such BS in all my life.

Ever since Trump lost the 2020 election, he's made it impossible for some people to vote because he claims voter fraud.

What is happening in America? Why are these people listening to a felon? America better wise up or this will never stop.

Texas, and some other states suffer from Californian transplants, people who vote for the same shit they fled from, sometimes they can't even help it. Perhaps that is why there are some concerns among Republicans in Texas.

And to be fair, most people have committed felonies without even knowing it. Ever download a song, or a movie? Felon. Convicted? No, or probably not. Plenty of other examples, and I'm not justifying what Trump did, it was certainly dirty, but he's a politician now, so he fits right in with most of them. 

I don't think anyone should expect any major changes if Harris wins, she's been VP for almost 4 years now. What has she done? Maybe she's been Biden's puppeteer for the past 6 months. Same with Trump, we had him for 4 years. It's not like America is going to crumble with another 4 years of Trump, should he win. Most people have a few issues or policies important to them, perhaps Trump is the person who best reflects their views, and the same for Kamala and her followers. They may ignore all the other BS and focus on who best represents them. For me, neither are good fits for my personal beliefs but Trump better represents my views and opinions than most modern Democrats.

Cruz is interesting, his scamming televison preacher voice always bugged me, and didn't he also flee Texas to Mexico during that strange winter weather and blackouts some time back? I also recall one of his associates "liking" a naughty video using his social media account. That is hilarious. Definitely not someone I'd trust, even if he happens to agree with some things important to me.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I think in this case "resistance organization" is a nice way of saying terrorist organization, but to each their own. (I realize that the word and derivates of "terrorist" varies, depending on who you ask for any particular situation). The American patriots were probably deemed terrorists by the occupying British forces in the colonial America at the time, for example. But I digress..

What a messy situation all around with Israel and the Palestinians. Perhaps it's one of those ordeals where there's no peaceful solution, sometimes that's it. It sucks, it's not fun, it's unfair, it's ugly and horrible, but it's not the first time, nor will it be the last. Maybe the only ending is when one side annihilates the other, and any who are displaced become refugees in countries willing to take them in.

I only meant "resistance" to explain the overall objective of Hamas and it's appeal to Palestinians, obviously Hamas resists in various ways including through its political branch and the military branch, and have a history of terrorist attacks. 

I don't think there is a good solution to the Israel/Palestine problem. It has come to far now. A solution seems far away. What they have done (Hamas' atrocious attack last year and Israel's brutal war) just pushes a solution even further into the distance. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I only meant "resistance" to explain the overall objective of Hamas and it's appeal to Palestinians, obviously Hamas resists in various ways including through its political branch and the military branch, and have a history of terrorist attacks. 

I don't think there is a good solution to the Israel/Palestine problem. It has come to far now. A solution seems far away. What they have done (Hamas' atrocious attack last year and Israel's brutal war) just pushes a solution even further into the distance. 

No doubt! The whole ordeal is one big mess, it could get worse before it gets better, unfortunately. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sweersa said:

That is funny, and they may need it! (Not sure on the current polls though. Looking forward to the debate if it happens)

The Harris-Walz campaign has raised more than a half a billion dollars in a month.

I think they'll be okay.

23 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

My oh my. I might frame this post🤣 Look once again, hats off for your copy and paste work I wouldn't have the stomach to read your posts a second time, but if your intent was to sway me in any way or make me think you have any valuable insights you've failed once again 👍

Just as I expected, dodge everything and run away with an attempt to save face.

Oh, you've made it very clear that you can't be swayed by anything because you refuse to engage with any countervailing evidence or arguments. Cover your ears and you'll never be wrong. You're afraid to have your beliefs challenged, which is why you openly admit you aren't even reading my responses anymore.

I'll take my political lectures from someone else with a more nuanced understanding of politics, not the guy who flys off the handle anytime someone says democrat (and yes, that was where I lost all respect for your "unbiased" opinion).

Nuance is when you don't know how the three branches work. Got it. 👍

Pointing out rhetorical subversion with links to evidence is "flying off the handle"? It's pretty clear who is the emotional one here.

I never claimed to be unbiased, that was you. I'd say "nice try" but I don't appreciate gaslighting.

It's really sad that someone could be so terrified to be challenged in their beliefs that they would engage in such obvious avoidance tactics.

53 minutes ago, downzy said:

The Harris-Walz campaign has raised more than a half a billion dollars in a month.

I think they'll be okay.

I know money buys power, but I meant from a popularity standpoint, not propaganda. 

8 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Didn’t Israel allow Palestine to self govern for a while now?

There's no such thing as "self governance" when everything in and out is controlled by Israel. 

5 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Ever download a song, or a movie? Felon.

Wrong. Illegally downloading software for personal use is not a felony in any state or federally. Distribution of pirated material can be, depending on the circumstances.

If you think "most people have been convicted of felonies", you have zero clue how the justice system works. Do you think a felony is the same as a misdemeanor? Or a traffic citation? :facepalm:

But hey, you keep downplaying the seriousness of a felony in order to defend your criminal hero.

The self-proclaimed "party of law and order", folks!

I'm not justifying what Trump did, it was certainly dirty, but he's a politician now, so he fits right in with most of them. 

No, no other politician has tried to overturn the results of an election with illegal means like pressuring the Georgia Secretary of State to, quote, "Find the votes", the exact number he needed to overturn the result.

No other presidential candidate in history was a convicted felon.

No other politician incited a mob to storm the capital to overthrow democracy.

she's been VP for almost 4 years now. What has she done?

Oh look, another righty who doesn't know basic high school level civics. The VP has zero power, they're just the backup president. What did Mike Pence get done?

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/28/trump-harris-national-debt-election

Should Trump win and enact his agenda, it would add $5.8 trillion to the national debt over ten years.

Contrast that with Harris, who's economic agenda would add $1.2 trillion to the national debt over ten years.

For those in the 1 percent, Trump's plan would increase their yearly income by $47k a year. 

Harris's plan would decrease the money made by the top 1 percent by $9k a year.

Trump is a liar and believes his lies. He only wants the power and will sell the middle class and poor down the river.

He's also okay with Putin and Kim. Two of the most craziest dictators in our world.

I think if America doesn't come together and vote for the least crazy person, the whole world is doomed.

16 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

Wrong. Illegally downloading software for personal use is not a felony in any state or federally. Distribution of pirated material can be, depending on the circumstances.

If you think "most people have been convicted of felonies", you have zero clue how the justice system works. Do you think a felony is the same as a misdemeanor? Or a traffic citation? :facepalm:

I never said most people have been convicted of felonies. That was part of my point, actually. Read it again. My point was most people commit felonies, and never get convicted of them, and many times don't even realize they are committing a crime when they do the act. Trump's conviction was politically motivated, how could it not be? They probably knew he would have defeated Biden. All sides play the game. Trump is no angel, and he's certainly not my hero, and I'm not rightwing as you implied. I look at all issues from an independent standpoint, and I only actually care about a few issues, personally. 

I happen to be VERY familiar with the justice system on all levels, but mostly federal, which is unfortunate in my case, or cases rather. ;) (Pun intended, as it's literal) :D 

In the United States, downloading copyrighted material (movies, TV shows, music, etc.) is absolutely illegal, even if no financial gain is realized. Ever watch a movie? Read the FBI/DHS warning. If not, you can Google it and find the information from official and reputable sources. 

Now, if you were referring to streaming, and not downloading, that's slightly different. You will want to ask a lawyer on that one. 

4 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I never said most people have been convicted of felonies. That was part of my point, actually. Read it again. My point was most people commit felonies, and never get convicted of them, and many times don't even realize they are committing a crime when they do the act.

I happen to be VERY familiar with the justice system on all levels, but mostly federal, which is unfortunate in my case, or cases rather. ;) (Pun intended, as it's literal) :D 

In the United States, downloading copyrighted material (movies, TV shows, music, etc.) is absolutely illegal, even if no financial gain is realized. Ever watch a movie? Read the FBI/DHS warning. If not, you can Google it and find the information from official and reputable sources. 

Now, if you were referring to streaming, and not downloading, that's slightly different. You will want to ask a lawyer on that one. 

"Felony" does not mean "illegal". A felony is a LEVEL of illegality. Stealing a candy bar is a misdemeanor, murder is a felony. Get it? Having been a criminal doesn't mean you understand the legal system, as you've just proven.

Now that you (hopefully) grasp what a felony is (the most extreme level of crime), you should understand how obviously wrong it is to claim that most people have committed the most serious type of crime there is, whether convicted or not.

Trump's conviction was politically motivated, how could it not be? They probably knew he would have defeated Biden. All sides play the game. Trump is no angel, and he's certainly not my hero, and I'm not rightwing as you implied. I look at all issues from an independent standpoint, and I only actually care about a few issues, personally. 

That's all you've got? "How could it not be"? Maybe because there's zero evidence? Standing to benefit from something is not evidence that you did it. You would stand to benefit from murdering your neighbor and taking all his stuff, does that prove that you did it? How could you not do it? You know you'd benefit from it. And nobody is an angel, everyone plays dirty here and there to get ahead in life, right?

An independent thinker wouldn't blindly believe Biden directed a political persecution of Trump with zero evidence, while at the same time not believing any equally baseless conspiracy that, say, Trump caused inflation on his way out to fuck over Biden. Because how could he not? He probably knew Biden was going to defeat him. All sides play the game.

Funny how you never hear that kind of bullshit from the left, which is why that hypothetical sounds so foreign. And yet all the "independents" never seem to grasp that difference.

On 8/28/2024 at 6:53 PM, evilfacelessturtle said:

"Felony" does not mean "illegal". A felony is a LEVEL of illegality. Stealing a candy bar is a misdemeanor, murder is a felony. Get it? Having been a criminal doesn't mean you understand the legal system, as you've just proven.

Now that you (hopefully) grasp what a felony is (the most extreme level of crime), you should understand how obviously wrong it is to claim that most people have committed the most serious type of crime there is, whether convicted or not.

That's all you've got? "How could it not be"? Maybe because there's zero evidence? Standing to benefit from something is not evidence that you did it. You would stand to benefit from murdering your neighbor and taking all his stuff, does that prove that you did it? How could you not do it? You know you'd benefit from it. And nobody is an angel, everyone plays dirty here and there to get ahead in life, right?

A felony is a serious crime, that's the highest level definition of it. Most DUIs are a misdemeanor, misdemeanors are not as serious of a crime as a felony, but on the third offense, it's a felony depending on the locality. Same crime, different label. Some crimes are felonies in some states and misdemeanors in others.  

Stealing a candy bar is a misdemeanor, domestic violence can also be a misdemeanor, some traffic violations are misdemeanors, while others are civil infractions, and stealing electronics or other items above a certain value is a felony. So the same type of crime (theft) can be either a felony or misdemeanor. Get it? Murder, rape, etc. are also felonies, but more serious felonies. (Of course) The movies and media love to focus on the extremes, so I suppose I can't fault you for thinking felonies are all evil deeds. Putting down the wrong information on some official forms are felonies, ask Hunter Biden about that. Here's an example of another ridiculous felony, it's illegal to make from imported parts a rifle prohibited from importation into the united states using more than ten imported parts. So if one takes a rifle subject to that law (922r), and removes the US made grip, with a Polish grip that is identical in every way in fit and function, only difference being country or origin, that's a felony. Plenty of felonies are victimless crimes. That dumb law came about from a Republican, by the way. (In case you assume I'm one of those as you assumed I'm a criminal, which I'm certainly not) Don't assume someone is a criminal just because they were investigated, charged, or arrested. Remember from school (assuming you went), innocent until proven guilty! And I wasn't the latter. 

I wish Biden stayed in the race, because that would have almost certainly guaranteed a Trump victory. Even most democrats would agree with that, seeing how they were the ones who forced him out in favor of someone who was more palatable. 

I really have no idea what point(s) you're trying to make, and if you happen to be a troll, you are successful in wasting my time. Anyways, time to get back to my JJP GN'R NITL LE :)

Edited by downzy
Personal insult removed.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It really is striking how different the two major parties are with respect to its political and historical makeup.  This was on full display at the conventions.

At the RNC, there wasn't a single former Republican President, Presidential nominee (other than Trump), Vice President, or Vice President nominee in attendance.

No Bushes, Cheneys, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, Paul Ryan.  There were no McCain family members.  The only senior Congressional member who was around in 2008, Senator Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, wasn't there either.

It really is the party of Trump.  And only Trump.  In almost every conceivable way it is no longer a functioning political party.  It is a cult of personality, built around one person: Donald Trump.

Contrast the RNC with the DNC.

Speakers included both Obamas, Clintons, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi.  The only living Democratic nominees or Presidents not to make an appearance was John Kerry and Jimmy Carter (who is in hospice).  Even the guy the Democrats essentially kicked out, Joe Biden, showed up to make a speech on behalf of the team.

The Democratic Party is actually a party.  It does not shred its history and celebrates its previous leaders.

It's quite the contrast in how the two parties are currently operating.  

On 8/28/2024 at 8:09 PM, Sweersa said:

I'm probably wasting my time arguing with a retard, but here it goes...

A felony is a serious crime, that's the highest level definition of it. Most DUIs are a misdemeanor, misdemeanors are not as serious of a crime as a felony, but on the third offense, it's a felony depending on the locality. Same crime, different label. Some crimes are felonies in some states and misdemeanors in others.  

Stealing a candy bar is a misdemeanor, domestic violence can also be a misdemeanor, some traffic violations are misdemeanors, while others are civil infractions, and stealing electronics or other items above a certain value is a felony. So the same type of crime (theft) can be either a felony or misdemeanor. Get it? Murder, rape, etc. are also felonies, but more serious felonies. (Of course) The movies and media love to focus on the extremes, so I suppose I can't fault you for thinking felonies are all evil deeds. Putting down the wrong information on some official forms are felonies, ask Hunter Biden about that. Here's an example of another ridiculous felony, it's illegal to make from imported parts a rifle prohibited from importation into the united states using more than ten imported parts.

Thank you for confirming exactly what I just said, and proving yourself wrong.

So you were just playing dumb all along. Because this completely discredits your claim that "most people commit felonies, and never get convicted of them". Most people don't steal $10,000 in goods without realizing it. Most people don't import illegal firearm parts. Most people don't lie on federal weapons applications. Most people don't counterfeit money or distribute pirated media for profit.

I never said anything about "evil", that's religious conservative drivel.

I said that a felony is the highest level of severity for a crime, which you just repeated back to me. Thanks for proving me right?

"tHeRe aRe lEsSeR fElOniEs" is some hilarious shit. FFS, man up and admit you don't give a shit about the law and that's why you're downplaying the severity of a fucking FELONY CHARGE.

So if one takes a rifle subject to that law (922r), and removes the US made grip, with a Polish grip that is identical in every way in fit and function, only difference being country or origin, that's a felony. Plenty of felonies are victimless crimes.

If you can't grasp that there are victims of the country being awash in easily accessible high powered weaponry, you shouldn't be throwing around the term "retard". Maybe do some reading on the extensive research surrounding gun availability and gun violence. And no, I don't mean your One GuyTM John Lott. I mean real research, not just seeking confirmation bias.

That dumb law came about from a Republican, by the way. (In case you assume I'm one of those as you assumed I'm a criminal, which I'm certainly not) Don't assume someone is a criminal just because they were investigated, charged, or arrested. Remember from school (assuming you went), innocent until proven guilty! And I wasn't the latter. 

Huh, I thought "most people have committed felonies"? Not you? How does that fit into "innocent until proven guilty"? You're assuming more than half of all 320 million Americans have committed the most serious level of crime without any evidence, never mind a trial by their peers. Seems like you're wrapping yourself up into a lot of contradictions here.

Of course you're not a republican, you're just an independent supporting the farthest right candidate in American history. Checks out.

It's pretty predictable that the kind of person who would say something so obviously false would support Trump and call people "retards" with zero self awareness. Sweersa calling somebody else a retard, now that's rich.

Edited by evilfacelessturtle
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, downzy said:

It really is striking how different the two major parties are with respect to its political and historical makeup.  This was on full display at the conventions.

At the RNC, there wasn't a single former Republican President, Presidential nominee (other than Trump), Vice President, or Vice President nominee in attendance.

No Bushes, Cheneys, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, Paul Ryan.  There were no McCain family members.  The only senior Congressional member who was around in 2008, Senator Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, wasn't there either.

It really is the party of Trump.  And only Trump.  In almost every conceivable way it is no longer a functioning political party.  It is a cult of personality, built around one person: Donald Trump.

Contrast the RNC with the DNC.

Speakers included both Obamas, Clintons, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi.  The only living Democratic nominees or Presidents not to make an appearance was John Kerry and Jimmy Carter (who is in hospice).  Even the guy the Democrats essentially kicked out, Joe Biden, showed up to make a speech on behalf of the team.

The Democratic Party is actually a party.  It does not shred its history and celebrates its previous leaders.

It's quite the contrast in how the two parties are currently operating.  

They even had multiple Republicans there for a speaking spot! To say that both parties are the same requires a complete lack of attention to anything going on.

Anyone not comfortable living in an environment where free men and women can exercise their God-given right to self defense and the preservation of our republic which means yes it’s inherently more dangerous should move to a different country where everyone there probably wants to move to America. If you want them, come and take them, and I’ll show you why the second amendment exists. No one has the balls to do this, because there’s too many of us. They know what would happen. If you don’t like it, leave it. My lawful interests are none of your business anyways. 

• Haha 2

Once again, please refrain from using personal insults from making your posts.  It's not needed.  Nor are attempts to redefine or contextualize the word.

This is the final warning.