07/02/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kelmi said:

Anyone receive their tickets yet? I bought 2 from Ticket Exhange and havent seen them.

The print at home-tickets aren't even ready yet from Ticketmaster, don't really know why. Shouldn't be that hard to just make a barcode and a table with seat number/row/entrance
Should be ready soon 
"We’re still working on a few final details before your tickets will be available here. Don't worry though, they will be ready at least 3 days before the event."

I'm really looking forward to the two shows in London, hopefully they use the opportunity to do Bad Obsession with Michael Monroe, at least one of the nights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else buy from See Tickets? The last email I had from them was June 10th telling me that all tickets for the gig are now etickets, and that a follow up email would arrive shortly but I've heard nothing since.

We're now less than a week away from the gig, so I'll have to email them Monday or Tuesday if I've still heard nothing.

Pretty poor service.

Edited by jackparker123
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

Is it possible for me to take my 11 years old son? age restriction is 14, he looks like 15 :) do they check ID or something?

Btw, I'll have one spare ticket, can sell it for 90 GBP if anyone wants it.

Me! PM me if it's still for sale 😁

On 6/27/2022 at 10:17 PM, 6lake sa66ath said:

That’s a very good theory actually and plays right into their own Ticket Exchange racket they’ve got going.

Yeah I'm sure it's that. People can't flog their tickets on as they don't have them, meaning that people have to buy from Ticketmaster if they want them, and prices can't be diluted by people flogging off their spare tickets for under face value. 

Ticketmaster are just utter wankers really! 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Do you think its enough that you show the QR code from your phone? I dont have a printer available. 

In the email I got from Ticketmaster yesterday they state that it has to be printed and and image on the phone is not allowed. (Not sure if they mean that you take a photo of the ticket? That I would understand is not okay) 
Tech-wise it should not be a problem to scan a QR-code on a phone screen from the PDF, but I'm printing the tickets. And have phone as backup, just in case.

Ticketing Information

All tickets will be issued as Print at Home - don't forget to print them before you leave home!
There are no facilities to print these at the Stadium and you won't get in with just the image of the ticket(s) on your phone.
Please ensure all details have been clearly printed before arriving at the Stadium.

• Like 1