[NEW ALBUM DISCUSSION THREAD] Gibson Launches Record Label, to Release Slash Album Next Year

Ralphelmo

Posted (edited)

Any ideas what happened to Live at Studios 60 playlist on youtube? It disappeared or got blocked in EU?

I see the stream, but 11 single song videos are unavailable

Edited by Ralphelmo

2 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

Any ideas what happened to Live at Studios 60 playlist on youtube? It disappeared or got blocked in EU?

I see the stream, but 11 single song videos are unavailable

Apparently not. Strange, because the full show is available as you said.

• 1 month later...

Alter Bridge is due next year, so Slash should be wrapped with all solo obligations around next Summer/early Fall if AB sticks with their September/October release tradition.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bmus1 said:

Alter Bridge is due next year, so Slash should be wrapped with all solo obligations around next Summer/early Fall if AB sticks with their September/October release tradition.

I wonder if GN'R will release a new single next year.

Soul Monster / Oklahoma (Berlin) 

3 hours ago, bmus1 said:

It will be probably out early 2025, with some short tour around US & Canada, then AB will go full throttle and GNR go on summer tour.

Stoked.

We can expect about 4 albums in upcoming 12 months from artists I like - SMKC, AB, Myles solo and Tremonti solo.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Myles is on tour from October til February next year. Then maybe from March/April Rehearsals and Recordings for a new Alter Bridge Record coming aurumn 2025. I wonder how he will fit in the Slash recording and a tour for that ? Myles is a busy guy for sure ;-)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Axl2002 said:

Myles is on tour from October til February next year. Then maybe from March/April Rehearsals and Recordings for a new Alter Bridge Record coming aurumn 2025. I wonder how he will fit in the Slash recording and a tour for that ? Myles is a busy guy for sure ;-)

Usually Myles isn’t involved in the writing process. Slash brings in the musical ideas, then it’s him and the Conspirators who work on the arrangements until the basic song structure stands. Those songs are send to Myles who writes lyrics for them. Later they come together and fine tune everything before they head into the studio for recordings.