Covid-19 Thread

adamsapple

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

And even though we broke yet another daily record of over 99,000 daily cases....he is still telling his base that we are rounding the corner. He's so fuckin delusional. I just can't!

I know I agree. I wish Trump was right about the virus, but he's too happy being cheered at all his rallies to give a shit about the many people who are sick and who have died. This virus has effected so many people around the world in so many horrible ways. Even if you dn't know anyone personally who has the virus or who has died, we are all human beings and we need to do better and care more. This is all a product of being horrible to each other and our planet.

REgardless of who wins this election, they have a HUGE job to slow this virus down before we can't turn back.

Trump has blinders on and all the morons around him do his bidding. It's like we have a crackpot leading the country and no one seems to be able to stop him.

Everytime I hear those morons cheering for him at the rallies, it reminds me of all the other dictators who people cheered while their countries burned.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

A new study from Stanford estimates that as a result of Trump's 18 election rallies, 70,000 people have been infected and that likely more than 700 people have died (!).

you know, people can get infected anywhere, not just at trump rallies.

many people that get infected every day didn't attend a trump rally

if those 70.000 infected people did not attend those rallies, then who's to say they wouldn't have been infected elsewhere?

I'm not really sure what your point is here

33 minutes ago, action said:

you know, people can get infected anywhere, not just at trump rallies.

many people that get infected every day didn't attend a trump rally

if those 70.000 infected people did not attend those rallies, then who's to say they wouldn't have been infected elsewhere?

I'm not really sure what your point is here

Jesus christ, your brain is bad

31 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Jesus christ, your brain is bad

side effect of covid, apparently

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Oh well, everybody can't understand everything. Don't give up. 

well, I was doing fine until you came in, making things complicated ;)

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know I agree. I wish Trump was right about the virus, but he's too happy being cheered at all his rallies to give a shit about the many people who are sick and who have died. This virus has effected so many people around the world in so many horrible ways. Even if you dn't know anyone personally who has the virus or who has died, we are all human beings and we need to do better and care more. This is all a product of being horrible to each other and our planet.

REgardless of who wins this election, they have a HUGE job to slow this virus down before we can't turn back.

Trump has blinders on and all the morons around him do his bidding. It's like we have a crackpot leading the country and no one seems to be able to stop him.

Everytime I hear those morons cheering for him at the rallies, it reminds me of all the other dictators who people cheered while their countries burned.

We still need have hope. Here in my country yesterday an actress celebrate she 100 years birthday. 5 years ago she had an stroke, and weeks ago she beat the  covid too. Incredible,  but is real.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ratam said:

We still need have hope. Here in my country yesterday an actress celebrate she 100 years birthday. 5 years ago she had an stroke, and weeks ago she beat the  covid too. Incredible,  but is real.

Does she get typecast when she goes for acting jobs? She must get fed up of playing "generic Old woman" 😁

Maybe she can go for something if they do a Sex in the City reboot.

9 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Does she get typecast when she goes for acting jobs? She must get fed up of playing "generic Old woman" 😁

Maybe she can go for something if they do a Sex in the City reboot.

😆 she to performed until few years ago, no more. She now is in a elderly home.