UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

It's funny how I predicted that November Rain would be updated with a real orchestra arrangement, but never said anything here and now I missed the opportunity to be a fake insider. 

9 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Every piece of content from the various AFD editions is on Spotify and Apple Music so I don't see why this will be any different.

If there was an option to buy the Blu-ray by itself I'd go that route and just stream the audio.

Me too. In fact, I wonder if they are saving the actual 4K transfer to some streaming service. They had the remasters with Apple's codec, so maybe we'll get to purchase or stream the digital video from Apple TV or something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Every piece of content from the various AFD editions is on Spotify and Apple Music so I don't see why this will be any different.

If there was an option to buy the Blu-ray by itself I'd go that route and just stream the audio.

Same, I'm also hoping there's a 4K UHD release of the New York show down the line since the description says:

LIVE IN NEW YORK concert film was newly transferred from 35mm film prints to 4K UHD

Edited by Amir
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, TheSlashrose said:
27 WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE*  
28 * Previously unreleased

Previously unreleased? 

Isn't that just noting that tracks with an asterisk are previously unreleased? As in, that recording of Welcome to the Jungle (and the others) have not been officially released before.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, ckgent said:

So, incase I missed it, do you have to order the coloured vinyl separate? If so, how many things do you need to order to get everything?

I don't wanna miss out on any of it

Yeah, you need to order the coloured vinyl separately as it's just black versions that are in the vinyl boxset.

9 minutes ago, Dean said:

Yeah, you need to order the coloured vinyl separately as it's just black versions that are in the vinyl boxset.

Which is mental really. If your gonna dish out a few hundred sheets surely they could fire in the coloured vinyl?!

Edited by DTJ80