UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

Watched a little bit of the show on YouTube and i don't know if I'm happy or pissed off. 

Happy because I'm really watching this, I've been a fan since before the release of CD and this show was always a great talk around fans. 

Or pissed off because they just sat on this for 31 fucking years and maybe have a lot more just collecting dust in a storage facility 

• Like 3

The ritz is a great concert, and so are the other warm up gigs, they have variety on the setlist, plus it has Izzy. Two blu rays instead of one would've been better for release, since it's the anniversary of two of their albums, not just one. Anyways, Vegas 92 was the best thing they thought of, since it's a concert that has never been released. I don't know what they were thinking by releasing Tokyo instead of Vegas.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, linkthegu1 said:

The ritz is a great concert, and so are the other warm up gigs, they have variety on the setlist, plus it has Izzy. Two blu rays instead of one would've been better for release, since it's the anniversary of two of their albums, not just one. Anyways, Vegas 92 was the best thing they thought of, since it's a concert that has never been released. I don't know what they were thinking by releasing Tokyo instead of Vegas.

Vegas 92 is a bluray show with ivideo too like Ritz or just audio?

2 hours ago, NachoLZ said:

Vegas 92 is a bluray show with ivideo too like Ritz or just audio?

I really wish they released the whole show on video. I doubt it was recorded on film so they wouldn’t be able to make a hi-def bluray of it, but there are clips of Yesterdays and November Rain from this show floating around and I would totally take seeing this show in that quality 

• Like 1

It is really trippy seeing footage from 1991 in such clear quality and not like the video bootlegs we all know and love.  This blows Tokyo 1992 out of the water in every way possible - more powerful audio mix, more stripped down performance, great audience, video quality, etc.

This is the best thing to come out of GNR land since the stellar performances of 2016 when the reunion was fresh

• GNFNR 1