UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

I've noticed something interesting about the individual song credits in the deluxe CD versions (i.e. the 2CD versions of UYI 1 and 2).

All of the GnR original tracks are now credited to Stradlin'/Slash/McKagan/Rose. 

(Outside co-writers are also credited where relevant. Eg Paul Huge on Back Off Bitch).

Could this be a new royalties arrangement? Or just a mistake?

Credits definitely were not divided like this on the original release.

1 minute ago, Sausagebrain said:

I've noticed something interesting about the individual song credits in the deluxe CD versions (i.e. the 2CD versions of UYI 1 and 2).

All of the GnR original tracks are now credited to Stradlin'/Slash/McKagan/Rose. 

(Outside co-writers are also credited where relevant. Eg Paul Huge on Back Off Bitch).

Could this be a new royalties arrangement? Or just a mistake?

Credits definitely were not divided like this on the original release.

The credits were like that for the UYI songs on Greatest Hits back in 2004 too. This arrangement has been in place for a long time.

my blu ray gets stuck after YCBM, It's unplayable to watch Patience. It's like 4fps. Played on the PS4.

I had no problems with other BR like Queen Montreal 81, Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert, Rolling Stones Atlantic City played the last days with no problems. This is very annoying

can somebody help me? It's not really a good first expierence for THAT MONEY

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

my blu ray gets stuck after YCBM, It's unplayable to watch Patience. It's like 4fps. Played on the PS4.

I had no problems with other BR like Queen Montreal 81, Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert, Rolling Stones Atlantic City played the last days with no problems. This is very annoying

Probably faulty Blu Ray. I had the same problem with brand new Rush R40 Bluray. I couldnt get refund from it. Sucks

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

It's a mix of both

First half is with acoustic guitars from the Skin N' Bones Tour in Mexico 1993. After Slash acoustic solo it switch to the Las Vegas 1992 Show, with Slashs black Double Neck Guitar hitting the chords on his 12 strings.

Outro is from Paris 1992.

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

I've long been an Argentina 1992 kind of guy, but I think Vegas has knocked that off its pedestal. What a fantastic gig. Great set list, the band is firing on all cylinders, Axl's voice has settled after the chainsaw rasp of 1991, and the mix is excellent.

Milton Keynes 93 and Wembley 91 are so much better i guess

30 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

The PS4 has a notoriously bad Blu-ray player which is perhaps ironic considering the creator. I found DVD playback in particular to be very spotty when I had a PS4. I ended up buying a standalone Blu-ray player and all my problems went away.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UncleJosh said:

Someone posted on another site that Slash's guitar is out of tune for the first 4 songs in Vegas which if true would mean the Live Era version of Nightrain was either completely overdubbed or another lead guitar track from another show was flown in.

It's terribly out of tune in Brownstone, but he always used the gold top Les Paul for LALD, so the problem was solved quickly. But then it's out of tune again in DTJ's outro and Civil War.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, James Bond said:

The PS4 has a notoriously bad Blu-ray player which is perhaps ironic considering the creator. I found DVD playback in particular to be very spotty when I had a PS4. I ended up buying a standalone Blu-ray player and all my problems went away.

I had only problems with the ending of You Could Be Mine and Patience, Since KOHD it works absoluty fine.

7 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

I had only problems with the ending of You Could Be Mine and Patience, Since KOHD it works absoluty fine.

It works without Problems on my PS4. Great Picture, phantantic concert, high price. Egal, Kohle kommt jeden Monat rein, raus damit ;)

11 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

There's no torrential rain here, anyone willing to send over some torrential November rain my way, need to see BLU skies.

Yeah torrential rain is great but if nobody plants seeds you can't see roses